User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gaper - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, Gaper,

As TheSoldierLLJK has already said, you were permanently banned in early November, 2019. Soldier has also explained the process in which we handle permanent bans, that being placing a week ban while it's reviewed by head staff.

You still do not accept any wrongdoing here. You have not given any reason on why you should be unbanned, excluding the fact you were mistakenly unbanned by a technical error and therefore you believe you are fine to play.
    Getting a vouch from an SS13 server is quite simple and easy. If you play other servers you can ask their staff to post here or contact one of our team.

I'm going to let this appeal stand for three days so you have time to respond and to get a vouch from another server. I would also appreciate if you put a little effort into a response and told me why we should let you play again. Without a vouch however I will be denying this appeal.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excuse me, but I already said why I should be unban. Now I will sign everything on points.
    1) I got banned as an inexperienced player. Quite a lot of time passed, and I successfully overcame the threshold of entry, and now I’ll find my way around the game quite well.
    2) I got banned because I violated some server rules while being stressed. However, now I have grown up and become more calm, but attentive to game events.
    3) It was somewhat unusual for me to be at a military facility, even in a game. Over time, I got acquainted with the characteristic features of this profession, after which my level of wagering sharply increased.
    4) As far as I remember, in a situation where I broke the rules, my opponent, who, to my surprise, was not banned, used a specific slang that was unfamiliar to me. Partly from this, I also did not orient myself in that situation, but now I am more aware of such a moment, and try to take it into account in the future.
    5) The situation itself was quite controversial then, but I was still banned. Now I better predict the actions of someone who wants to kill my character, and write faster in ahelp
    6) Finally, the last point. I, like you probably too, are tired of monthly appeals, which often remain rejected for one or two messages. In order not to clutter up the forum, it’s easier to describe everything in this appeal once and for all.

As for the recommendation, I simply don’t have such developed Eloquence to ask another person IRL for any service. I usually don’t do this, and I don’t wish you the same.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaper View Post
    Excuse me, but I already said why I should be unban. Now I will sign everything on points.
    1) I got banned as an inexperienced player. Quite a lot of time passed, and I successfully overcame the threshold of entry, and now I’ll find my way around the game quite well.
    2) I got banned because I violated some server rules while being stressed. However, now I have grown up and become more calm, but attentive to game events.
    3) It was somewhat unusual for me to be at a military facility, even in a game. Over time, I got acquainted with the characteristic features of this profession, after which my level of wagering sharply increased.
    4) As far as I remember, in a situation where I broke the rules, my opponent, who, to my surprise, was not banned, used a specific slang that was unfamiliar to me. Partly from this, I also did not orient myself in that situation, but now I am more aware of such a moment, and try to take it into account in the future.
    5) The situation itself was quite controversial then, but I was still banned. Now I better predict the actions of someone who wants to kill my character, and write faster in ahelp
    6) Finally, the last point. I, like you probably too, are tired of monthly appeals, which often remain rejected for one or two messages. In order not to clutter up the forum, it’s easier to describe everything in this appeal once and for all.

As for the recommendation, I simply don’t have such developed Eloquence to ask another person IRL for any service. I usually don’t do this, and I don’t wish you the same.

Look the thing is you probably are not going to get unbanned without a reference from another station. All it has to say is you play regularly and are in good standing (IE not getting any bans, jobbans, or heavy notes) If you can't do this there is no point to this appeal.

References are extremely common in the space station 13 community since from about 2011-2012. If you can't provide one then its unlikely we can unban you.
    Last edited by starmute; 02-24-2020 at 05:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In this case, I have already named those servers on which I constantly play, which means that I’m not banned there, and I have good relations with the administration and the players. Since it’s as simple as you say, then why put so much effort and time there to get anban? Isn’t the fact that I’m banned where I often play is a decisive argument in order to accept my appeal?

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In this case, I have already named those servers on which I constantly play, which means that I’m not banned there, and I have good relations with the administration and the players. Since it’s as simple as you say, then why put so much effort and time there to get anban? Isn’t the fact that I’m banned where I often play is a decisive argument in order to accept my appeal?
    We will not just take your word for it, since you only griefed on our server. If you have good record on other servers, then asking their administration for a vouch should pose no problem. Get it or else you will not ever be able to play here.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't have to trust me. I will prove what is needed. Or are they fundamentally prevented from playing by those who are less mobile in communicating with other people in life?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go to one of the servers you play Space Station 13 that is not Colonial Marines. Ask their staff if they will provide you a vouch, and show them this unban appeal.

They will

A. Post here on this appeal
    B. Give you a vouch and give you a screen shot to show to us.

We're not unbanning you unless you have a vouch, what is so goddamn hard to understand about this.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 02-24-2020 at 06:35 PM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strongly doubt that I will succeed. Why not just accept the appeal without this recommendation?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strongly doubt that I will succeed. Why not just accept the appeal without this recommendation?
    Because you have a terrible history, are a bad player and your appeal is the same recycled line of (and pardon my french) bullshit.

Every time you sit here and argue you lower the chances of you ever getting unbanned. We have been very patient and have Outlined EXACTLY. What you need to do. We are not going to just accept this appeal on a whim.

Go to another server.
    Play for a month or two.
    AHELP ON that server after playing.
    ASK for a vouch. The mod or whoever handles it will pass it on.
    THEN they will come post something here saying you have good behaviour.

If you dont get a vouch you will probably never be unbanned ever.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)