User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: yeah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharinoma View Post
    The amount of racism and homophobia people in this community dismiss as "memes" or "jokes" disgusts me.
    This is a point of view someone would have if they were shown the CM discord without any real context, I think you'd know as an admin the way the community really works. You should probably interact with the discord more often since that's where most of the community converses, rather than solely posting on the forums. That way you'd come to understand the way we act a bit more. Well, that or you could just play the game.
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    Alexander Keys - Human (Command)
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’re on the internet and you are getting upset by bad words. I don’t know if this is your first week here or you expect people to bend over backwards because something they were obviously saying sarcastically offended you. This isn’t a hug zone it’s a community built around degenerates and shooting shit.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and Here we go
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 02-28-2020 at 11:55 PM.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have deleted all the off-topic and unacceptable posts in this thread, which is the majority of the posts in this thread.

This type of behavior is absolutely unacceptable. If you want to shitpost, we have a subforum called 'Acid Goop' for it. The insults however, are unacceptable anywhere.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meanwhile, not completely off topic and have realised and remembered the origins of the OP's name...

I knew I heard it somewhere.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone in the game insults you... kick their ass

An alpha called Ducky a certain racial slur in delta prep once...

He had to be put in the autodoc twice when delta finished with him.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly bro.

Gaming communities have been toxic for years, society in real life in general will always have toxic aspects to it.

If you have a perceived "weakness" just like real life, that others can take advantage of, it's best to keep it to yourself and go about like a regular person would, especially in gaming communities or stay away from people you know will take advantage of it, at the end of the day, posting about the worst parts of communities won't change much.

Best of luck.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah gotta agree with you man, the community of this game has been getting worse over the years. Staff are too complacent and the playerbase is full of shitters.

Easiest way to go along with the game is what Swagbag and Solidfury said, only interact with people that are worth your time, ignore everyone else.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to let you know if you dont know yet, they cracking down on the racism, homophobia, and all the other crap. Kicking the trash out to put it blunt. So maybe it might get better, stay around. Please

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    Just to let you know if you dont know yet, they cracking down on the racism, homophobia, and all the other crap. Kicking the trash out to put it blunt. So maybe it might get better, stay around. Please
    it won't

give it a week or two and staff wont enforce it because they're lazy and this is the precedent