User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [WITHDRAWN]Akabinxstar - Moderator Application

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your behaviour in the past still leaves a very bad taste in my mouth I just dont think you have what is needed to be staff at this time. Take soldiers advice to heart, be a mentor and prove you can interact well with players for a few months then apply.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Mostly shows us you can deal with other players, you don't have the best track history with interacting on dchat sometimes. My main concern is someone you deal with tells you to fuck off and you would go unhinged.
    I don’t think that being a mentor would show you that, because no one is gonna do a toxic mentorhelp, so how I handle them wouldn’t exactly give you accurate results. Ontop of that, I can have self control when I need to. I understand how to act professionally, I just haven’t had to.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna say yes so you can prove me wrong
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taketheshot56 View Post
    Your behaviour in the past still leaves a very bad taste in my mouth I just dont think you have what is needed to be staff at this time. Take soldiers advice to heart, be a mentor and prove you can interact well with players for a few months then apply.
    I have to interact with players all the time just by playing the game, be it in the discord, dchat, or just ICly. Me being a mentor doesn’t show anything because all I’m doing is showing people how to play the game. I haven’t gotten a toxicity related note in a long while, and I don’t believe that waiting any longer will change that.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akabinxstar View Post
    I have to interact with players all the time just by playing the game, be it in the discord, dchat, or just ICly. Me being a mentor doesn’t show anything because all I’m doing is showing people how to play the game. I haven’t gotten a toxicity related note in a long while, and I don’t believe that waiting any longer will change that.
    It would show how you interact with players in a professional setting, you say you’ve never had a reason to act professional I’d like to see you do so as a mentor before a mod.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taketheshot56 View Post
    It would show how you interact with players in a professional setting, you say you’ve never had a reason to act professional I’d like to see you do so as a mentor before a mod.
    I must not fully understand l, because I just don’t see how being like “Click the gun to take the magazine out” really shows how I interact with players in a “professional setting”. My reaction to players is based on how they react or engage with me, I don’t just have a predetermined shitty attitude.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akabinxstar View Post
    I must not fully understand l, because I just don’t see how being like “Click the gun to take the magazine out” really shows how I interact with players in a “professional setting”. My reaction to players is based on how they react or engage with me, I don’t just have a predetermined shitty attitude.
    A big part of moderating is repeating the one and the same inane sentence over and over again. Unsurprisingly this is something mentors do too. A lot of people mentorhelp issues that need to be ahelped and mentors have to explain that to them every single time. What Soldier's getting at is that he thinks it's a good idea for you to apply for mentor so the staff team can gauge if you will truly have the patience for that or will you lose your cool after someone mentorhelps how to remove shrapnel from body for the 200th time. Or, even better, they mentorhelp they want to mutiny and you have to explain to them they have to ahelp it.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My reaction to players is based on how they react or engage with me, I don’t just have a predetermined shitty attitude.
    As a mod, you have to stay professional all the time while handling ahelps, and players get aggressive constantly.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuteCircle View Post
    As a mod, you have to stay professional all the time while handling ahelps, and players get aggressive constantly.
    And I understand that, what I said wasn’t me saying that I was going to become hostile in the midst of hostility from the moderator position, but that My previous instances of hostility are a result of player hostility towards me.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna be blunt, I doubt you would make an neutral and objective moderator, based on your past conduct. I have not seen you act professionally or maturely once.

But as I it was already said, if you can prove that you are able to be calm and collected as a mentor, I'd be happy to reconsider.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho