User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [WITHDRAWN]Akabinxstar - Moderator Application

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkkeli View Post
    I'm gonna be blunt, I doubt you would make an neutral and objective moderator, based on your past conduct. I have not seen you act professionally or maturely once.

But as I it was already said, if you can prove that you are able to be calm and collected as a mentor, I'd be happy to reconsider.
    As I’ve said before, as a player, I have no reason or requirement to act mature or professional. That doesn’t mean I don’t know how to, it simply means it’s a choice.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akabinxstar View Post
    As I’ve said before, as a player, I have no reason or requirement to act mature or professional. That doesn’t mean I don’t know how to, it simply means it’s a choice.
    Yea that response has made it a solid

-1 from me.

If you know how to be professional and mature and are choosing not to for whatever reason there's no reason you should be on the staff team. You should be displaying maturity and professionalism by choice as a player if you want to become a moderator.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taketheshot56 View Post

-1 from me.

If you know how to be professional and mature and are choosing not to for whatever reason there's no reason you should be on the staff team. You should be displaying maturity and professionalism by choice as a player if you want to become a moderator.
    Okay.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taketheshot56 View Post

-1 from me.

By the way, My response was mostly past tense, as I believe I’ve done a much better job at conducting myself and keeping my nose clean. And on another note, The only reason that I’ve applied for moderator is because of the amount of time that I play and how much time I spend observing rounds as opposed to actually playing the game. The idea to apply game recent to me, and it wasn’t a thought that I’ve had in my mind for longer than 2 or 3 days now. If I had planned ahead of time to actually apply for moderator, maybe you would have seen this “mature and professional” behavior that you want expect so much.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone else has said what needs to be said.

Your answers to the provided questions are sub-standard, with an answer that was just blatantly incorrect.

I, personally am unswayed by your replies to the comments on this thread, especially those regarding your attitude and professionalism.

I understand that people can and do change over time, I know you did. But, you need more time for those positive changes to settle in and apply new ones.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give it another month, i still think its a bit to soon for you right now as well as The answers arent that particularly great.

Read up on a few accepted ones, have another glance over the rules and continue with your improved behaviour

If ya do that i'll give ya a plus1

for now doe, its a -1
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I realize that I said I would abstain, but due to recent actions, I feel I need to express my disappointment. Staff need to be able to be able to at least tolerate one another, and that isn't what I saw today on Discord.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea due to recent events I'm gonna have to change my vote to -1

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not gonna lie dude the way you both acted before has pretty much sealed your fate.
    It’s a no
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn by applicant.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke