User Tag List

Thread: Zachistka - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zachistka - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Zachistka
    Character Name?
    Bill '*Insert Nickname Here*' Sutton
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Chief Engineer
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Taketheshot56
    Total Ban Duration
    Job Ban
    Remaining Duration
    Job Ban
    What other servers do you play on?
    N/A
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    N/A
    Reason for Ban
    After a complicated series of events involving resisting arrest, I barricaded myself into the charlie/delta showers and turned them all on, threatening to drive up the Almayer's water bill if I was not guaranteed freedom. Negotiations stalled and the MPs began breaking through to arrest me, and, assuming I would be either executed or permabrigged, attached plastic explosives to myself. Arrest continued as normal in spite of this, and multiple MPs were killed in the ensuing blast.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    N/A
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    So, yeah, suffice to say what I did was silly LRP antics and I was aware of that at the time, and I'm not going to C4 myself as CE again.

On a related note, I would like to emphasise that there was no intention to grief or to spite anyone. All the involved MPs who were present in the Discord after the round said they had a great time with the chase and subsequent digging in, and dchat witnessing the event found it an entertaining distraction from salting.

I enjoy playing CE and would like to be able to do so again. To reiterate, I am not going to C4 myself as CE again, and I do not nor will I ever play a role with the aim of griefing or making other people's rounds less fun.

I broke the rules, and I got banned from one of my favourite roles for it, which I feel is fair. My 5 month old mentor app was also accepted then retroactively rejected on the last day of the month after it was discovered I had received a 3-hour timeban (my first timeban in almost 4 years of continuous play). That was the non-immediate consequence of what I did, and again, I feel like that is fair punishment, since I now need to rewrite and reapply. I feel I have been punished adequately and would like to ask that I be allowed to continue playing as Chief Engineer - No matter what I get up to as CE, I always ensure the engines are running, the OB is loaded, and help the POs load up for CAS, and I would like to keep doing that.

That's basically my appeal, cheers.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for Admin Review.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler: