User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: xeno rework testing discussion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Not true. You can slash cades in this state. If noob gets trapped in trying to attack too much as caste literally called "Defender", then such noob would get trapped into a trap made out of big box, a stick with long piece of rope attached and a plate with a sandwich underneath.
    I wonder if this may also come down to the caste age bracket. Are we talking 4-5 normal shots at young, mature, elder, or ancient? Because if it’s a young defender, those numbers sound more reasonable. And are we talking in steel crest or original strain? I would assume steel crest if you’re doing things other than being a statue with fortify on.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosetasm View Post
    I wonder if this may also come down to the caste age bracket. Are we talking 4-5 normal shots at young, mature, elder, or ancient? Because if it’s a young defender, those numbers sound more reasonable. And are we talking in steel crest or original strain? I would assume steel crest if you’re doing things other than being a statue with fortify on.
    Defender has strain that is objectively better than standard defender. There is no point in not taking this strain.
    I don't really know how much MOBA affects defenders on a scale. He could be nerfed, but I doubt it was so heavily. Mizolo's assumptions are entirely wrong, because even if Forify was nerfed, it had to be nerfed more than "half", since you could really tank one marine shooting entire mag at you and you would barerly got any health damage (and no armor damage) during fortify. Also before MOBA you couldn't tank entire AP mag without getting substantial ammount of damage.

No way defender gets shoot 4-5 times during fortify and struggles to be alive, unless its a bug.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately CABAL, it's true.

I was an ancient defender in fortify, and 4-6 shots tank half my health, with steel screst, in fortify
    Is an Ambidexterous marine and xeno main.

Anekcahap "Kneecap" Volkov
    Agent X41833N

"Some of the best words are never said, but are rather understood."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still waiting for the spitter stuns to get as strong as they were in the past.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These changes were stupid and poorly thought out.