Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    req is the CT safe haven, enter it at your own risk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UnwaveringGrey View Post
    Hopping the counter isn't the *right* or *legal* thing to do, but it isn't LRP either. That's the type of thing that honestly happens in real life. Some people would absolutely check in the back if they walked into a store and the owner didn't appear after a few minutes. Maybe they had a heart attack or something. Especially in a warzone, if something seems off you radio it in and check it out. Maybe a lurker had killed off all of the CTs.

Conversely, wearing a full cardboard robot costume and flashing people without telling them to leave is completely *legal*, but it's LRP as fuck. If I was going into a combat situation and I saw rear line staff who were supposed to be supporting me walking around in cardboard robot costumes I would be deeply concerned.
    how is wearing a robot suit legal if marines are required to wear their uniforms at all times according to SOP?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mandalore66 View Post
    how is wearing a robot suit legal if marines are required to wear their uniforms at all times according to SOP?
    Hell, it probably isn't legal. My point really was more agreeing that the CT was acting in an extremely LRP way, and that hopping the table to check isn't an LRP reaction(though it's probably not the best course of action).

There's plenty of technically legal LRP things he could have been doing back there. He should have been bwoinked all the same, regardless of the legality.
    Last edited by UnwaveringGrey; 03-03-2020 at 04:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just L View Post
    Req is basically it's own thing, nobody is allowed in there without asking except for the CIC staff. Not even MPs can go in there without a reason.
    This is also true in the real military. Ask anyone who’s been in the service what happens if you violate the sanctity of the Quartermaster’s area or, god forbid, touch their shit. You will get tales of PFCs having limbs broken by LAWs wielded like baseball bats, drawing compasses put through the hands that dared try to pick them up off the map, and shutters slamming down as soon as the slightest hint of sass enters a requestee’s voice.

Getting flashed and dragged out without any injuries... if their actions were LRP, it’s because the response wasn’t hostile enough. Respect the QM and their space. Or else. Even Commissioned Officers let them do their own thing. As long as the Spice Cargo flows.

As for the box armor... lots of downtime breeds a manic insanity that compares with little else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosetasm View Post
    Getting flashed and dragged out without any injuries... if their actions were LRP, it’s because the response wasn’t hostile enough.
    That's true. I should definitely clarify that I only meant that the cardboard costume is LRP. Flashing is par for the course.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i usually just get shot at for entering req.
    Chaotic puppet-master from hell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't need your precious little attachies to deploy, especially not an hour into the game. If no one's at req then deploy and scavenge stuff off the battlefield.

Classic case of marine snowflake syndrome.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    requisitions should have a wilderness warning similar to runescape

enter at your own risk; if you do you might lose everything

then threads like this won't happen where people cry when they get dunked on by requisitions cause you entered their holy sanctum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, just use the intercomms in the req lines to get req's attention. They've got access to the general comms so if they don't respond it's likely because they either can't or don't care, which in either case means you aren't going to get what you want anyways.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know about other ROs, but when I go RO I ALWAYS wear a cardbox uniform and helmet, flash any PFC that dares step into MY cargonia and if I got spare points, order crayons and do rituals... also, if someone is nice enough, order blackmarket shit. If you wanna get my attention, simply point in cargonia OR go to the northern exit of Req. If someone ain't running the line, then we're all/ I am busy(I like to solo req).

**also I think that was me, no idea tho**