User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: diedsniper - Commander Application

The Neverplayer Commodore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "If an MP was being restless, my CO would likely execute him, or try to make a unique punishment such as deploying them planetside with marines, or make him get in dress uniform and standguard, since as an MP he's held up to a higher standard and has read marine law countless times to know the consequences for his actions."

By this you mean that you would send a MP fight with marines on the ground ? Or just stay around the FOB and shit
    Captain Morgan Young

Charlie Squad Medic main and the worst nade Thrower you Will ever see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the MP wasn't doing his job properly I'd send him down as a marine to fight on the front, if he refused then the BE happens, hes shown he couldn't do a simple job of protecting the ship, so why have him protect the FOB?

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be damned.......somebody is trying to get a bigger piece of iron to face the real texan ehehhe.

+1 from me as nothing needs to be said other then I'll be takin yer iron off yer unrobust corpse.....

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, you have decent community support. However;
    I, personally have not seen you around in-game as a member of command much.
    You have several somewhat recent notes regarding concerning behaviour, especially regarding Marine Law and SOP.
    Aside from a spelling error, your story describes your marine getting immediately promoted to XO and then captain
    Your answers are decent.

I heard that you RP well. I heard that you command well. Those are the words from members of the community.

However, from my perspective and what I've seen, solely based on your application and recorded behaviour, it will be a no from me.

I will give you a chance to change my vote through the response to these questions:
    1. What can CO's pardon, what's the exception to the things they cannot pardon?
    2. Do you understand the ruling regarding handing out Armoury weapons and your own rifle (If you were the CO)?
    3. Can you state the rules regarding the leniency on minor charges and alternatives like NJPs for minor crimes

Your responses were deemed satisfactory, I will be
    Neutral
    Last edited by Novacti; 03-04-2020 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Changed to neutral
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. From what I understand CO’s can pardon minor or major infractions, say someone is being disrespectful to an officer, or broke into req and was arrested, however cannot pardon, capital crimes like murder, kidnapping, and espionage.
    2.I haven’t heard of the ruling but I’d infer your not supposed to hand out armory weapons outside red alert and hijacks, since that could be viewed as power gaming, if a CO handed his meta buddies tactical shotguns at the start of the round, same regarding the CO rifle.
    3. As mentioned in marine law crimes that equal or are less than 10 minutes in sentencing, can be instead swapped out with an NJP, which could include tasks from mopping the floor, to writing an apology letter.

Side note, the event that got me noted during Mp revolved around a sandwhich

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seen you a thousand times in game, nothing else to say. +1
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cowboy is an amazing player an easy +1 from me.
    Aden Cooper

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easy +1. Good luck pal

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have seen you play XO and as a fellow squad mate. You did excellent at both roles and proved to be a trustworthy player. A solid +1 from me.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are a solid marine, though I think your commanding/leadership skills do need a little bit more work. Mostly in paying attention to information being relayed to you.
    Otherwise, based and would definitely be a solid commander