User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: diedsniper - Commander Application

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This 'ere cowboy is always taking MY XO role. He only plays XO, I mean, whatever he needs to learn for CO, he has already learned it I'm sure. He's a really good player over all and I ain't got no grievances with 'em. Thus...

+1
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Captain/Retired WL Maintainer Snooper44's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have seen you plenty on the field and as an XO, you have also showed your character has a unique quirk and you are willing to maintain it for the sake of personal enjoyment and the enjoyment it brings with people who interact with your character. I have no doubt you will strive to maintain RP standards in the role you will soon be given.

I can only say this, when you become Captain much of the game may change. You are held to a higher standard, there may be instances where a majority of Delta is arrested pre-briefing due to acting unruly and a mutiny is on the horizon. During times like this you hold three paths. The Battlefield Execution (The risk of full mutiny), the Mass Pardon (Potentially letting purposeful minges get their way), or standing aside and letting them MPs do their job (Possible full mutiny or situation contained).

If there is one thing I have learned as a Captain that holds a lot in common with MP, its that you cannot always be the nice guy. A nice CO or MP will be treated as a rug for specific (not all) marines to wipe their shoes on because they know they can get away with it. Remember that a Captain is the voice of authority on board the vessel. MPs will follow your word until death, as they are bound by OOC rules unless HIGHCOM says otherwise. Marines may not. Do not make an enemy out of them unless they purposely are stepping on your authority.

That is all I have to say, I give my +1 and look forward to seeing you in the CO channel.

Commodore Greg Lauffer

Whitelist Maintainer

January 1st 2021 - June 28th 2021

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I give this a yeehaw/10, +1

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even though I don't have that enough posts, so my opinion won't really matter, I give this my +1(literally made the account to just recommend this).

I know this guy from other servers(and this one, of course), where he has been playing commander-like positions, and he is able to roleplay pretty well.
    Last edited by SickRick; 03-10-2020 at 01:46 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah yeaah good man. +1

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You aren't a known shitter and for better or worse have grinded for XO. This comes with a few problems though that I'd like to just add my two sense in.

Grinding XO in a short amount of time can sometimes leave you burnt out or not aware of ML/SOP things you'll almost always need to know for playing CO.

I'd like you to read up on marine law and SOP as much as you can, or play MP a little bit to get first hand experience on a character other than Jeffery maybe?

Lots of community support from both non whitelisted and whitelisted players, I can get behind this. Just be ready for stress that may come from playing CO.

That being said, +1

The Neverplayer Commodore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1

Already spoke with you via PMs. Good luck and we all expect you to be running the Almayer soon !
    Captain Morgan Young

Charlie Squad Medic main and the worst nade Thrower you Will ever see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll echo the already existing community support. Active player, competent and knows his shit. No doubt will be above the average CO as he's actually played squad roles for more than 2 hours. +1
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    Alexander Keys - Human (Command)
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Accepted. See you soon, Space Cowboy.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler: