User Tag List

View Poll Results: Would you like to activate pheromones like a marine leader activates orders?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would like to activate pheromones like a marine leader does orders.

20 71.43%
  • No, I prefer the current system.

8 28.57%

Thread: Poll: Would you like to activate pheromones like a marine leader activates orders?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poll: Would you like to activate pheromones like a marine leader activates orders?

Personally, I feel the menu that opens to select a pheromone to emit is a hindrance at points. Sometimes you get jumped from someone rushing you and need to quickly switch to warding, but you don't want to hold still long enough for it, or maybe you are dragging a runner to safety and want to emit recovery so they can run away by themselves, but again do not want to stop moving to do so.

To change this I thought it would be interesting and useful to have a button for each pheromone much as you do for orders when you play as a marine leader, but I want to hear what you all have to say about it as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fine with me. It would be helpful sometimes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having played Drone & Prae, I can attest that having to choose from the current pop-up window can cost you precious seconds if you really needed to start pumping out those buffs. Sudden rushes, sudden retreats, and if you’re in a window and can’t move while choosing the correct buff you get PB’d, or worse, several sisters get sent into pain crit.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The question is if benos want additional 3 buttons at the top of the screen. Especially for Queen and Drone, since they already have multiple abilities and their entire upper part of screen will take as much space as lower part for human.

I think it would be more convinient to have three different positions in "Alien" tab where you don't have to call the menu, but simply click: "Pheromone: Warding", or "Phereomone: Recovery".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no option for "I play exclusively runner. What are pheromones?" Biased poll.