Date of Incident
    March 4, 2020

Your Character Name?
    PO Rufus T. Firefly

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Taketheshot56

Accused Character Name
    CO Patton 'Hardtack' Moore

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    03/04/2020

What rule(s) were broken:
    Unlawful Execution

Description of the incident:
    I was reading the marine law and says that the CO can perform battlefield executions when the person "threats" the command. This guy, yesterday shot my head off, because in the fervor of the battle i called him asshole. Maybe thats a threat to his command... not. It was an unbalanced response to a minimal agression. After that, he tried to eject my corpse into space via waste disposal, he coudn't, of course.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    The DS was full of witness, I was the PO in chage of transport. I dint knew this form at that time, so i didn't thought of gathering evidence.

How you would punish the accused:
    A person with such a short fuse, is not fit for command. A commander must be a strict, but fair person. A wise person. This guy is just a bully not fit for command.

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I was the Synth Brian who was playing that round.

To explain it from my side:

I just came back from Medical, at 20-30% HP, major burns. You were still missing from your post, as you ran from the dropship earlier, and didn't give me any idea that you were coming back. I, was sitting in the cockpit, self-repairing with a welder because there were no APCs that were around that had any relative charged state.

Upon seeing you come inside, I greeted you rather fairly, and then you completely 180ed and aimed a gun at me. You genuinely were going to kill me outside of violence scale just because I was sitting in the cockpit, not even saying I was going to launch. It was really unwarranted, and I later reported that to the CO when I noticed they were on comms.

When it came down to the actual things leading up to your BE, this is what I witnessed:

The CO was in the cockpit, heavily injured. He was ready to EVAC at any moment because LZ was breached. You decided it was in your best interest to try and struggle him out because "people were hijacking your ship the whole round". While fair, it's the Commanding Officer. You did this up to the point where the Queen jumped into the dropship, and if it wasn't for the seven marines in the DS, you would've killed us all.

When we landed, the CO was pissed off, but you decided to call him an 'asshole' for reprimanding you over what you did. From what I saw, the CO gave you MULTIPLE chances before he decided to BE you. Official reaons for the BE were:

-leaving post
    -threatening to kill the synth
    -interrupting the dropship evac and letting the queen almost hijack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Know that i know this guy is an admeme, i dont expect him to job ban himself.... But I wish he thinks about what he has done, and maybe apologize, if he has what it takes to do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leaving the post: I was loading injured and corpses into the DS, and assessing situation watching the state of the FOB.

Threatening to kill the synth: So many times that round i was left out of my vessel that i didn't knew what were your intentions. For every captain of any vessel, the security of the bridge is the most important. And you had no rank, and no marine affiliation, you report to WY, so I was in my right to remove you from my cockpit.

interrupting the dropship evac...: bullshit, it was I who hit the lock-down button that is in front of the cockpit's door, saving us all, leaving the Queen isolated and doomed inside.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I woke up mid operation just after a mutiny, I spent half an hour sorting out problems ship side against a superior xeno foe. All through this time I continued to get reports through comms about you failing to do your piloting duties and subsequently you would get angry over command channel that people kept launching your dropship as you weren't doing it.

I decided to head down with the SO leaving the XO in the CIC to try and organize a better defense of the LZ FOB. Again after waiting around on the DS for a priority mission you were mucking about and not flying so I launched it to the planet.
    I continued to work on the surface trying to hold it against the xenos when I hear from my Synthetic that you made a very credible threat to destroy him (the synthetic) for flying your dropship on a critical troop mission when AGAIN you weren't moving it up and down quick enough. I talk to Brian about this and it is very troubling to say the least threatening to murder synthetics.

At this point the Queen breaches the LZ and I order an evacuation. I take manual control of the shuttle to make sure the evac is effective and Hold it on the LZ in the hopes of getting marines aboard and trapping a few xenos on the takeoff.
    Numerous times you attempt to push past me to launch the DS early while many marines are boarding, I raised my rifle at you and told you some variation of "Back off" and you still tried to push past me several times after this before sulking off.
    I then launch the dropship when the majority of the marines were aboard and we actually caught and killed the queen which was one of my hopes, after that you went off on a tangent calling me an asshole, I asked if you really just called me an asshole over what happened. You confirmed you did and I BEd you to the applause of numerous marines. We then won the round on the ship.

SO lets sum up.

For the entire time i was awake you were not doing your job. I even had to ahelp as you were apparently fighting on the front lines.
    When we had to do critical flight missions and the synthetic moved to take over you credibly threatened them.
    When I was holding the dropship in the hopes to bag some xenos and make sure every marine got off the planet alive, you continued to try and weasel past me and launch an early evac against orders to save yourself and doom the other marines.
    To top ALL OF THAT OFF you called me an asshole in front of all the men, that was the icing on the cake, you were not BEd for calling me an asshole you were BEd for

Credibly threatening the synthetic
    Credibly threatening all the marines on the planet who were trying to board the evac shuttle which you kept pushing past me to try and launch early.
    Abandoning your post all through the operation
    And calling me an asshole at the end of it.

Also the synthetic is not an unknown the synthetic has a rank it is synthetic, the synthetic is Marine corps property and arguably the third most important person on the vessel, he does not report to WY he reports to the marine corps and has every right to be inside the cockpit.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wont repeat what i said before. My DS was remotely called/hijacked at least 7 times that round. When you say I was in the frontline, was because I was left out, planetside, while loading bodies and intel (Cos you know that none cares to help load/unload anything) and the ship was called remotely.
    I already explained the synth incident, and I was just roleplaying what a real Militar in charge of a ship will do when he finds someone in his cockpit.

And finally, as I said, i didnt threaten all marines, i saved as all, and you, and doomed the queen by timely locking down the ship.

But you know, whatever, you are right, yeah, I was terrible, your bullying is the right attitude.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDPetela View Post
    I wont repeat what i said before. My DS was remotely called/hijacked at least 7 times that round. When you say I was in the frontline, was because I was left out, planetside, while loading bodies and intel (Cos you know that none cares to help load/unload anything) and the ship was called remotely.
    I already explained the synth incident, and I was just roleplaying what a real Militar in charge of a ship will do when he finds someone in his cockpit.

And finally, as I said, i didnt threaten all marines, i saved as all, and you, and doomed the queen by timely locking down the ship.

But you know, whatever, you are right, yeah, I was terrible, your bullying is the right attitude.
    We had to keep remote controlling your ship because you were not doing your job.
    In the real military if a fellow pilot walks into your cockpit you dont threaten to murder him.
    You locking the drop ship down actually prevented several marines from boarding the vessel. I absolutely did not want the vessel locked down, so marines could board the ship
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, i learnt that i never have to move any cargo or bodies, never, if i'm not order to. That might be my mistake.

And I didn't wanted to lock down the entire ship either, west door was relatively safe, what i wanted to do with urgency was to lock east doors.... but... there was someone blocking the cockpit access.... and I had to hit full lockdown. But you win, case closed, erase the thread, or better, why don't you shoot my post in the head.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll pull Logs later
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDPetela View Post
    Ok, i learnt that i never have to move any cargo or bodies, never, if i'm not order to. That might be my mistake.

And I didn't wanted to lock down the entire ship either, west door was relatively safe, what i wanted to do with urgency was to lock east doors.... but... there was someone blocking the cockpit access.... and I had to hit full lockdown. But you win, case closed, erase the thread, or better, why don't you shoot my post in the head.
    There were marines boarding with xenos pushing them with haste on the eastern doors. I didnt want any doors locked down as the entire marine force was boarding under heavy xeno attack from all sides. If we locked those doors the marines would've died.
    When the Captain takes over the Alamo, which I was doing, its for a reason, and you kept trying to push past me to literally kill marines trying to board by locking the doors down.