User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USCM vs. UPP Ship wars Aftermath, TTS's event.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

USCM vs. UPP Ship wars Aftermath, TTS's event.

This will be the aftermath with reports from the other alive ships.

This is USS Donald J Trump to All Callsigns, report.
    USS Donald Trump, this is Fallujah reporting, Damage Report: 7 of the 20 ASAT launchers are destroyed or too damaged to operate reliably, Anti-air systems are down duo power surge, Guidance system for missiles are offline, Estimated amount of Guided Missiles remaining 1 and 1/2 hangar full of AGM missiles remaining, Moderate damage on Hangars, Main power system offline, 9 auxiliary generators working, Estimated time for repair and reboot: 30 minutes, lateral engines offline, main engine system underpowered.
    USS Donald Trump, USS Copeland reporting, Anti-air system are destroyed, all port ASAT launchers are offiline for unknown reasons, Main Engine system offline, operating on the lateral engine points, our medbay is destroyed and we have wounded piled up on CIC, requesting Emergency Medical Crew backup, break, we have a depresurization alert coming from ASRS Sensors, please advise.
    Copeland, this is Ross, Jesus Christ, you have a huge hole on your lower deck where ASRS should be, recommend you isolate the area, break, we can spare two of our doctors to assist, we're sending Big Bird over.
    USS Donald Trump, this is USS Ross, Anti-Air system at 80% integrity, ASAT Launchers fully operational, 30% of our ammo hangars remaining, Hull damage minimal, all systems operational, we are able to dispatch our engineering crew to assist other more severely damaged ships, over.
    USS Ross, Solid Copy, Dispatch your engineering crew with Compression suits for repairs on Copeland, also send it some materials along with your medical crew on Big Bird. USS Donald J Trump out.
    USS Donald Trump to John A. Moore, report.
    USS John A. Moore reporting, Minimal Hull damage, 46% of the sensor arrays are EMP'd duo Tiensten explosion, Some of our defense systems are fried out duo EMP, Some of our Medical Equipment is also fried. We didn't see any escape pods from Tiensten. Jesus Christ, they are all dead.
    There is nothing we can do for them now, their sacrifice was not in vain, we honored their deaths on our victory. USS Donald J Trump to USSCSS Phoenix, report.
    USSCSS Phoenix reporting, we have a hull breach on engineering, auxiliary generators are offline, 30% of my maintenance crew is K.I.A, we could use some extra hands here, over.
    USSCSS Phoenix, Trump here, we'll finish gathering status report from other ships to determine urgency on repairs, wait one.
    USS Neil Armstrong, what is your status?
    USS Donald J Trump, this is Executive Officer James Hawks from USS Neil Armstrong, We got a fuel leak but maintenance crew is taking care of it, Captain James Heckendora is K.I.A, he was killed during the hit of one of the Railgun darts that missed Copeland, despite that, minimal casualities, minimal damage, Navigation sensors are scrambled duo Laboon's explosion, break, Sir, Cortana detected 6 escape pods ejecting from USS Laboon before the explosion, over.
    Armstrong, This is Trump, Copy, please check the flight trajectory from those escape pods if you can, ask Cortana to reboot the Navigation Systems, it should deal with the scrambling issues.
    USS Neil Armstrong to USS Donald J Trump, Negative, we cannot track the flight trajectory from the escape pods with the navigation systems offline.
    USS Donald J Trump to USS Almayer, report.
    USS Donald Trump, This is Captain Cooper from USS Almayer. We have sustained significant hull damage, outer layer integrity is nearing 37%, Long Range Communications Arrays are Offline, Main Engine: Semi-Functional (Power Surges Detected), Significant damage sustained in the rear, repairs are needed as soon as possible, Medbay is functional and operating as we speak, Main Batteries and WRM launchers have sustained minimal damage and are ONLINE, CIC is operational and ONLINE, ARES has detected no UNKNOWN life signatures onboard all UPP boarding party has been eliminated. FTL Systems: OFFLINE, USS Almayer is unfit for FTL travel, we're assessing our casualities, over.
    USS Almayer, this is Trump, roger on last, will await casuality report.
    USS Ross, this is USS Donald J Trump, Belay last order, Send Big bird with your medical crew only to Copeland and dispatch Falcon with your maintenance crew to USS Fallujah, assist them in speeding up the repair process, break, check for ammo compatibility and load some spare munitions for you, break, when loaded up, stabilish a perimeter to defend our area as QRF, How copy?
    Ross to Trump, Roger, Disembarking Engineering Crew and rerouting Falcon to Fallujah, break, requesting pilot officers to check munition compability and load up, will take sector 3 on single patrol pattern to stabilish defense and QRF Tasking. Ross Out.
    USS Donald J Trump to USS Copeland, give me a sitrep from your maintenance crew.
    Copeland reporting, Maintenance Crew active, no wounded, no k.i.a's, Big Bird is en route with Medical crew from Ross, requesting additional maintenance crew.
    USS Copeland, this is Trump, Maintenance teams from Trump are current engaged on repairs here and unable to support at this time, we'll send additional support from here or Ross when available. Orders as follows, Dispatch your maintenance crew to assess situation from the port ASAT launchers and repair if possible,break, check possibility of operation under skeleton crew, break, engine maneuvers capability, break, check capability of Supporting USS Ross in case of counter-attack. Report Capibilities and Diagnosis when able.
    This is Copeland, Orders confirmed, confirm readback: "Dispatch your maintenance crew to assess situation from the port ASAT launchers and repair if possible,break, check possibility of operation under skeleton crew, break, engine maneuvers capability, break, check capability of Supporting USS Ross in case of counter-attack. Report Capibilities and Diagnosis when able.", over.
    USS Donald J Trump to USS Copeland, readback is correct. we'll await reports, USS Donald J Trump out.
    USS Donald J Trump to USS John A. Moore, Check FTL capabilities, Over.
    USS John A. Moore, FTL systems are online, awaiting orders.
    USS John A. Moore, you're authorized to enter FTL in direction to Chinook 91 GSO, break, Relay current information, break, USS Donald J Trump assumed Broadsword and took leadership from the brigade, break, USS Fitzgerald USS Tiensten and USS Laboon are destroyed, break, 6 escape pods were detected from Laboon, still no trajectory data from the pods, break, Combat Brigade Team is down to 64% combat effectiveness, Break, USS Fallujah's Engines are down, USS Copeland's Air Defense systems and medical bay are destroyed, Break, We got one High Ranking Casuality, Captain James Heckendora from USS Neil Armstrong, Hit by a Railgun Dart, Break, USS Almayer's outer hull is down 37% Integrity, reports FTL systems are offline, Long Range Communications arrays are offline, break, authorized to do your own damage report John A. Moore, USS Donald J Trump requesting additional Destroyer Class support to secure our sector until we manage to complete the minimum repairs on the surviving callsigns, break, All UPP presence on this sector eliminated, over.
    USS Donald J Trump, USS John A. Moore, Orders confirmed. Maneuvering to enter FTL, ETD: 1 minute, will relay Broadsword Message. Good Luck, out.

(to be continued...)
    Last edited by Hunk1; 03-07-2020 at 03:56 AM.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where's muh "USS Donald J Trump to USS Almayer, report in"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Memesky View Post
    Where's muh "USS Donald J Trump to USS Almayer, report in"
    The last line you dummy.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunk1 View Post
    The last line you dummy.
    I'm dumb...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by diedsniper View Post
    Being XO for that round I got bwoinked for helping delta build, resulting in delta having better cades than the FOB squad, only issues I had with the event was, with the constant nuking of rooms, and commandos getting merked by L42's, it didnt take long for PFC's with commando goggles to plink UPP with l42's in pure darkness in an open field because the damage almayer took. Dont get me wrong from what I saw i felt the impact made by the CIC, but what killed it was said commandos, and as usual L42 HVH. Another major problem with using the ERT docking stations was marines would easily lock down where they were and since the UPP was just everyone who was going to play xeno that round at max 50 or maybe 60, vs the 120-200 marines who joined when the ship event happened. HOWEVER I did like the moves made to protect against cyro camping and not have the battlefield be medbay. UPP could have used something similar maybe 2 or 3 Medical APC's without guns for surgery. Overall good ebent
    this isn't a event feedback post. If you have complaints, DM taketheshot on discord. He'll forward you a form.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    epic.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The UPP were definitely a little unfair to play as. We had no medical support whatsoever. I know marines barely did either, but if you got shot as a UPP, you only had your first aid pouch and whatever the comrade next to you was willing to give you. We need UPP medics.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson Campbell 2 View Post
    The UPP were definitely a little unfair to play as. We had no medical support whatsoever. I know marines barely did either, but if you got shot as a UPP, you only had your first aid pouch and whatever the comrade next to you was willing to give you. We need UPP medics.
    as said, this is not a event feedback post. DM taketheshot on discord for feedback form.

regarding to suggestions, GIT LAB IT.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunk1 View Post
    ... regarding to suggestions, GIT LAB IT.
    No shitposting in non-acid goop threads. "Gitlabing it" is just as good as posting your idea on Discord, or here. I would argue that even worse since you, as a staff, responded here. On gitlab you (and nobody with any position on CM) would not.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    No shitposting in non-acid goop threads. "Gitlabing it" is just as good as posting your idea on Discord, or here. I would argue that even worse since you, as a staff, responded here. On gitlab you (and nobody with any position on CM) would not.
    CABAL, this post is not a Suggestion post. Git lab is the place for suggestions. Jesus Christ people, i am not even the event holder, i just wrote this shit.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: