User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fortelian - Commander Application

The Neverplayer Commodore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well you surely improved since your last attempt. Already spoke with you regarding your answers to my question so I believe that it is all settled.

You also have good community support so I am happy to Finally +1 this

Good luck !
    Last edited by smov; 03-21-2020 at 02:31 AM.
    Captain Morgan Young

Charlie Squad Medic main and the worst nade Thrower you Will ever see.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smov View Post
    Well you surely improved since your last attempt. Already spoke with you regarding your the answers to my question so I believe that it is all settled.

You also have good community support so I am happy to Finally +1 this

Good luck !
    Danke
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could've sworn that I have already +1 this.
    You're an excellent XO, I have seen you on multiple occasions. This application is solid and you have a lot of support. This is definitely a
    +1
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just get the damn WL already

+1
    Vibing as: Dismas Hind.

THE BOIS (And gals)
    https://pastebin.com/DHCmg4nM

Shoutouts to Manezinho for the pixelart

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Kleiner and Snail man
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Captain/Retired WL Maintainer Snooper44's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are a solid XO, I have seen you many times in CIC and have no doubt with your abilities. My only opinion to you would be your stance on pardons and I say this hoping future CO applicants read this. Regardless of how you feel marine law to be judged, a pardon is to always be treated equal to that of a BE. If you release someone and they repeat the said crime the CO is directly held responsible for the actions. They should not be used lightly because the marine is 'important to the operation'. Nobody is above the law regardless of rank or role.

I always utilize a small test to determine if someone is worthy of a pardon. If the marine is able to state what he did wrong and why he won't do it again, then I will pardon them. If they cannot do that then they have no reason to be pardoned. Regardless of if the MPs judged to harshly or not. It all comes down to can you trust this marine to put the issue aside and move on, or will he continue to hold a grudge and incite further issues in the future. This makes that determination. I believe every CO should use this method personally but this is just my suggestion to you and other COs.

Regardless I see no problems from you. You are firm, and inspire and seek nothing but victory for the marines, regardless of some losses I know you put your all in for the marines. You have also held roles such as CMP and other important departmental positions so I am positive you are trusted with overseeing every aspect of the vessel. I look forward to you firing the mateba at the enemy.

+1

Commodore Greg Lauffer

Whitelist Maintainer

January 1st 2021 - June 28th 2021

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooper44 View Post
    You are a solid XO, I have seen you many times in CIC and have no doubt with your abilities. My only opinion to you would be your stance on pardons and I say this hoping future CO applicants read this. Regardless of how you feel marine law to be judged, a pardon is to always be treated equal to that of a BE. If you release someone and they repeat the said crime the CO is directly held responsible for the actions. They should not be used lightly because the marine is 'important to the operation'. Nobody is above the law regardless of rank or role.

I always utilize a small test to determine if someone is worthy of a pardon. If the marine is able to state what he did wrong and why he won't do it again, then I will pardon them. If they cannot do that then they have no reason to be pardoned. Regardless of if the MPs judged to harshly or not. It all comes down to can you trust this marine to put the issue aside and move on, or will he continue to hold a grudge and incite further issues in the future. This makes that determination. I believe every CO should use this method personally but this is just my suggestion to you and other COs.

Regardless I see no problems from you. You are firm, and inspire and seek nothing but victory for the marines, regardless of some losses I know you put your all in for the marines. You have also held roles such as CMP and other important departmental positions so I am positive you are trusted with overseeing every aspect of the vessel. I look forward to you firing the mateba at the enemy.

+1
    Thanks for the response snooper, I won't let ye down.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    competent in all Departments ive seen as XO and SEA a really good application overall + 1

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesthebond View Post
    competent in all Departments ive seen as XO and SEA a really good application overall + 1
    Thanks but uh... I can't play SEA. I do know a lot of stuff though. But yeah, much obliged.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im referring to when i play as a SEA or XO and see you in game i should of been more specific my bad