User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Survivor Needs Love

Whitelisted Captain BatHoovyDood's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to see a little more RP significance for the survivors. Like if the Survivor is a doc then they will know enough to bolster ship side docs, or a colonial marshall will have command ability. As it stands they are either chum or PFC+ to be, and I know it has taken me out of wanting survivor ever again.
    - Squad Leader Cassandra 'Boston' Ellis (and overconfident CO)

(Probably already dead)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BatHoovyDood View Post
    I would like to see a little more RP significance for the survivors. Like if the Survivor is a doc then they will know enough to bolster ship side docs, or a colonial marshall will have command ability. As it stands they are either chum or PFC+ to be, and I know it has taken me out of wanting survivor ever again.
    Kind of exists already, survivor doctors have the same stats as regular doctors but a extra 1 in firearms, 3 in engineering, 1 in construction and 5 endurance, Atmos tech is your MT version, Marshalls and sec used to have MP skills but that got removed.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simonset55 View Post
    Survivor was ruined the day they disallowed being hostile to marines
    this is it chief

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really think survivors are just a meme, like someone already said.

I don't think its really meant to be a faction, like marines/aliens/predators. You play survivor for 10 mins then when you inevitably die, you either join a side post dead or simply just go play something else.

I don't play survivor nor have interest in playing it, but to each their own. I don't think they should be buffed nor nerfed.

My recent interaction as queen with Fred the synth survivor made me laugh. those are amazing. Let more people play that shit xd
    SA-M4, The suicidal xeno.
    Rozu 'Nasu' Ishina, Mous enjoyer.
    Clan Leader Va'Stba Ek-Thok, The blue cape cringe.
    Sakura, The anime synth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Survivors are fine, only LV is major pain in the ass, since 15minutes in you got crusher knocking on your doors, with plenty of other xenos jumping out of the tunnels like crazy, and you got 3 viable guns (Well 2, since double barrel is hidden for most of people too afraid going west of LZ2).

As i was saying multiple times on discord about survivors, the new key to survive right now is being mobile. You cannot cade in while, Xenos can easly have T3, and it's gas operational, and also the crushers. You keep mobile, kill the xenos that are too cocky and that is all. Also you need to know maps good, and being able to gather key items from around map (Gloves, Medbay vendor, Buckshoot).

EDIT
    Also, i think survivors on the ship should give some bonus to DEFCON, since right now marines are just ignoring the survivors, and just walk by them.