Date of Incident
    March 8, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Elder Empress

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    kaiserblackwood

Accused Character Name
    Jayson Beedell

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    11:00 AM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Metaevac

Description of the incident:
    As queen, the marines pushed hive, we were in dire straights and managed to push them back, at the cost of most of our T3, and most of the hive. i ovi- for the 17ish burrowed, and order we not seige FOB as we need to refill our ranks. after some begging, most of the xenos heavily backed off, only fighting at yard or medical, then backed off even more when i requested it. during this time when we completly were leaving FOB alone, not seiging it in any way, the marines evacced with 80 people. (i had gotten a QM troops report at the time with 40 on the ground and like 38 top side) knowing, a hive of about 15 xenos, 2 t3, and 15ish larva couldnt handle this, i got everyone to back off. the FOB was not at all under attack, and yet this XO evacced about 40 marines from a intact FOB. Kryth is my witness for the marine side of things and will post his description as well.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    -

How you would punish the accused:
    XO temp ban until he can learn the rules

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can confirm this, I was a bravo PFC and was at the FOB during this time, when evac was called we weren't under attack at all aside from the occasional Lurker harass, not even a single boiler was there gassing us then suddenly the XO orders an evac.

I call him out for this and inform them we weren't under attack yet he was calling for one.

Charlie and Delta evacs with most of the supplies including 4 sentries that could have been very useful against holding against the xenos

Alpha, and a few of Bravo along with the bravo Spec stays planetside, we hold them but we couldnt considered that we lost most of the manpower and that we lost the sentries.

Marines only started to lose the FOB when the two squads and the supplies were forcefully evacced by command.

If marines had stayed, we could have held for a lot longer.

Ceyella
    I'd also like to note, when the attack DID come, it was a single lurker who busted in against orders, and was quickly banished for it, then he and several others reported everyone was evacced already, so i ordered us to committ to swarming the LZ.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will pull sort and post logs for this later.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For statistical purposes, I joined as the drop ship was about to launch with the xenos.
    35 Xenos
    ~50 Marines & ~80 total humans.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs are as follows:

XO's announcements, from the first evac order. Note the times:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Queen's messages and orders preceeding the banishment, and the banishment message itself:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Kryth's reactions to XO's evac order and his subsequent actions:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Bill 'Old' Johnson's reactions to evac order:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Alpha aSL(Vadim Dmitriev)'s reactions to evac order:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Let me know if anything else is required.
    Last edited by 50RemAndCounting; 03-10-2020 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Additional logs added.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There should be, and I'm not sure, of me(Kryth Kross), Bravo Spec Bill 'Old' Johnson, and the Alpha SL(started with a V) mentioning that we didn't need evac

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Additional logs posted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's the Reported guy here.

From what I was hearing during the operation, from the SOs and most of SLs, is that we were being pushed and losing marines. I was hearing reports of FOB being secure, yet, I decided to do not believe them, as marines love saying that everything is fine, in order to stay planetside and fight...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is a pretty early evac. I don't see any malicious intent or desire to actually metaevac per se, but just a failure to fully consider the circumstances in making the decision to evac. Screwups without the intent to commit a rulebreak are generally considered IC, but much like if a particularly bad OB occurs, it is generally worth noting just for posterity's sake, to acknowledge that the incident took place. Therefore, KaiserBlackwood will receive a note for an early evac.

Resolved.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.