Date of Incident
    March 10, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Katie Brooks

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Eastfrog

Accused Character Name
    Osamu Watanabe

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    11:15pm EST

What rule(s) were broken:
    14, 4, 3, 2

Description of the incident:
    Watanabe was the Delta SGner who was made aSL for an LV-462 round. Round was going at the time listed above, however the time isn't exact.

It started out with Watanabe piling 600 glass shards. He then went around, pulling the boots of critted or SSD'd Marines, completely disregarding the fact that they were fellow Marines, and then chucked them into the glass, dealing 350+ damage and instantly killing them. I had spotted him in the action after he had thrown Ethan 'Crusader' Weiss into the pile of shards, who was SSD and immediatley went DNR. When I reported the aSL over squad radio, he immediately attacked me with a crowbar as I and another medic were defibbing a Marine, breaking the splint for my broken chest. He would then proceed to call my character, who was female, a 'cunt' and to 'get a tampon'. I did not respond violently, more for OOC fear of improper escalation. I then ahelped the incident and the shards were deleted and those who weren't DNR were ahealed, including me.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    While I don't have screenshots, right after the incident was ahelped, you will find a MOOC message talking about the 600 glass shards. That was around the time of the incident. Additionally, another medic by the Ckey of Rhydic can vouch as he was about ready to gun down the SGner. There were also multiple other medics around, but I did not get their names. Additionally, you will find the death log to Ethan 'Crusader' Weiss being to glass shards.

How you would punish the accused:
    At least a week ban for breaking the rules mentioned above and a temp ban from SGner, SL, and Spec for an even longer duration due to his unwillingness to take the role of not only SGner seriously, but also aSL.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 03-10-2020 at 02:03 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    at least two people wound up being ahealed as a result of the glass pile. not quite sure if ethan was dead or just mortally wounded, but he was thrown onto the glass pile resulting in about half a page of wound widening/bone breaking/limbs flying off messages. ethan was DNR, so assuming this was what actually killed him it permanently removed from the game halfway through a 3+ hour round

after he killed a bunch of people in the FOB, he started punching one of the medics trying to revive one of his victims with 500 brute damage and then escalated to a crowbar before running off. too bad he ran away before i could get my gun out and magdump him, but i was too busy defibbing to get over to him before he ran out of the FOB again

he also straight up refused to follow command's orders or even pretend to lead his squad even when directly told to by multiple people, but i guess that's more of an IC issue unless completely refusing to actually perform the role is actually something worth addressing at this level

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will pull the logs later today.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread edited with accused char name and ckey
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guprei View Post
    Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    Guprei

Date of Incident
    March 10, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Katie Brooks

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Eastfrog

Accused Character Name
    Osamu Watanabe

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    11:15pm EST

What rule(s) were broken:
    14, 4, 3, 2

Description of the incident:
    Watanabe was the Delta SGner who was made aSL for an LV-462 round. Round was going at the time listed above, however the time isn't exact.

It started out with Watanabe piling 600 glass shards. He then went around, pulling the boots of critted or SSD'd Marines, completely disregarding the fact that they were fellow Marines, and then chucked them into the glass, dealing 350+ damage and instantly killing them. I had spotted him in the action after he had thrown Ethan 'Crusader' Weiss into the pile of shards, who was SSD and immediatley went DNR. When I reported the aSL over squad radio, he immediately attacked me with a crowbar as I and another medic were defibbing a Marine, breaking the splint for my broken chest. He would then proceed to call my character, who was female, a 'cunt' and to 'get a tampon'. I did not respond violently, more for OOC fear of improper escalation. I then ahelped the incident and the shards were deleted and those who weren't DNR were ahealed, including me.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    While I don't have screenshots, right after the incident was ahelped, you will find a MOOC message talking about the 600 glass shards. That was around the time of the incident. Additionally, another medic by the Ckey of Rhydic can vouch as he was about ready to gun down the SGner. There were also multiple other medics around, but I did not get their names. Additionally, you will find the death log to Ethan 'Crusader' Weiss being to glass shards.

How you would punish the accused:
    At least a week ban for breaking the rules mentioned above and a temp ban from SGner, SL, and Spec for an even longer duration due to his unwillingness to take the role of not only SGner seriously, but also aSL.
    I never went around pulling off the boots of marines, and I never intentionally chucked anybody into that autistic glass pile. I did see Weiss walk into the glass shard pile, so he probably either walked in himself or maybe he got pushed by some marine passing by without help intent enabled. I do know that I absolutely never grabbed Weiss and drag/throw him onto the shards, much less go around actively murdering multiple people at the FOB - these accusations are being made up for the explicit purpose of further incriminating me. I'm willing to bet on logs - you won't find me removing boots from anybody around that timeframe. I don't deny that I reacted in a very LRP way, but I was being accused of murder over comms and I was being threatened with an electric chair, which is a perfectly valid reason to escalate to a fist fight. Much later in the round, I was PB'd with a buckshot shotty by the same medic over the same stupid accusation while evacuating planetside, which can be checked with logs. That is blatant murder for a very stupid reason and a very poor breakdown in communication. As for "not taking aSL seriously," I feel that I am perfectly within my bounds to disobey an order to retreat in order to keep pushing the fight on the front line, as it was a very close fight - and regardless, disobeying orders should be handled IC by command and security. I kept actively using orders to buff marines on the front line and I actively checked in with medics and engineers to make sure supplies weren't dwindling too low. I stayed close to the conflict so that marines could find their way to the gunfight with the SL tracker. I did my job as aSL by giving my squad what they needed to get the job done. I won't deny breaking rule 2, because I honestly don't care that much about RP, but I was absolutely not griefing under any circumstances - in fact, I feel that this whole affair is being purposefully exaggerated in order to paint me as some sort of griefing asshole that goes around murdering marines at random. I'm not. I just want to play the fucking game.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eastfrog View Post
    I never went around pulling off the boots of marines, and I never intentionally chucked anybody into that autistic glass pile.
    I find it hard to believe you accidentally tossed marines onto a lethal glass pile without their boots on, especially considering the victims all lacked boots. Not to mention that Rhydic said you did it to multiple Marines. So if this is true, you must be one unlucky sonovabitch to have only coincidentally grabbed marines without boots on and threw them onto the 1 tile that would have done damage to them.

I did see Weiss walk into the glass shard pile, so he probably either walked in himself or maybe he got pushed by some marine passing by without help intent enabled.
    The man was SSD. I had dragged him from the front and laid him near me at hydro. I noticed someone throw him away, but given that I was tending to a Marine with over 400 brute at the time, I didn't stress about it. However, you have TWO witnesses who saw you throw him into the pile, Rhydic and me, so I am calling bullcrap that you claim to be innocent. Especially since Weiss went immediately DNR as soon as the damage was inflicted, which is an inhuman response time if it was manually done. Additionally, Weiss had told me in discord dms that his internet went out during the round, as you will see he went SSD way before the event and never rejoined the round.

I do know that I absolutely never grabbed Weiss and drag/throw him onto the shards, much less go around actively murdering multiple people at the FOB - these accusations are being made up for the explicit purpose of further incriminating me. I'm willing to bet on logs - you won't find me removing boots from anybody around that timeframe. I don't deny that I reacted in a very LRP way, but I was being accused of murder over comms and I was being threatened with an electric chair, which is a perfectly valid reason to escalate to a fist fight.
    Again, we know this is false as I am sure the admins will be able to see the throwing text. He flew from your position and when I called you out over my own squad channel, you attacked me while I was defibbing a Marine. There was no escalation. We did not talk beforehand. It went straight from me talking to my squad while defibbing the Marine mentioned above to you actively attacking me. You made no attempt to defend yourself or deny the accusations in round, rather resorting to just calling me a bunch of names and beating me up, something an innocent person wouldn;t have done.

Much later in the round, I was PB'd with a buckshot shotty by the same medic over the same stupid accusation while evacuating planetside, which can be checked with logs. That is blatant murder for a very stupid reason and a very poor breakdown in communication.
    Admins will be able to find that an admin did bwoink me about the PB. It was a missfire and was just rather unfortunate that you ate most of the buckshot. Given how we were both very close to 4 other people able to take the buckshot, that would have been a very risky shot. Afterwards, the admins will find that I did grab you and pull you into the shuttle so you could be revived, which if I was intending for you to die, I would not have done so.

As for "not taking aSL seriously," I feel that I am perfectly within my bounds to disobey an order to retreat in order to keep pushing the fight on the front line, as it was a very close fight - and regardless, disobeying orders should be handled IC by command and security. I kept actively using orders to buff marines on the front line and I actively checked in with medics and engineers to make sure supplies weren't dwindling too low. I stayed close to the conflict so that marines could find their way to the gunfight with the SL tracker. I did my job as aSL by giving my squad what they needed to get the job done. I won't deny breaking rule 2, because I honestly don't care that much about RP, but I was absolutely not griefing under any circumstances - in fact, I feel that this whole affair is being purposefully exaggerated in order to paint me as some sort of griefing asshole that goes around murdering marines at random. I'm not. I just want to play the fucking game.
    You murdered a Marine and attacked another for witnessing it. Where is it written in the rules that SGners are to murder Marines and aSLs attack other Marines? I cannot speak for the other parts of the round, but in that moment you were definitely not acting like a Marine, let alone a leader. And, again, if what Rhydic says is true, then you are a non-cooperative leader.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find it hard to believe you accidentally tossed marines onto a lethal glass pile without their boots on, especially considering the victims all lacked boots. Not to mention that Rhydic said you did it to multiple Marines. So if this is true, you must be one unlucky sonovabitch to have only coincidentally grabbed marines without boots on and threw them onto the 1 tile that would have done damage to them.
    The only people who witnessed this are the two people that want me banned for a week. Only thing left here is for logs to be pulled. Given that I'm being accused of deliberately throwing multiple bootless marines to their pointy demises, and the fact that the witnesses were both occupied with defibbing while this was going on, I'm guessing that somebody else was throwing bodies, and after noticing all of this going on in the background, the two of you just autistically latched onto me as the perpetrator because I happened to be there around the same time.

The man was SSD. I had dragged him from the front and laid him near me at hydro. I noticed someone throw him away, but given that I was tending to a Marine with over 400 brute at the time, I didn't stress about it. However, you have TWO witnesses who saw you throw him into the pile, Rhydic and me, so I am calling bullcrap that you claim to be innocent. Especially since Weiss went immediately DNR as soon as the damage was inflicted, which is an inhuman response time if it was manually done. Additionally, Weiss had told me in discord dms that his internet went out during the round, as you will see he went SSD way before the event and never rejoined the round.
    So you weren't paying attention and only saw his body get moved, but then you and another medic specifically (and conveniently) both saw me, and specifically me, throw him? Fuck off.

Again, we know this is false as I am sure the admins will be able to see the throwing text. He flew from your position and when I called you out over my own squad channel, you attacked me while I was defibbing a Marine. There was no escalation. We did not talk beforehand. It went straight from me talking to my squad while defibbing the Marine mentioned above to you actively attacking me. You made no attempt to defend yourself or deny the accusations in round, rather resorting to just calling me a bunch of names and beating me up, something an innocent person wouldn;t have done.

You murdered a Marine and attacked another for witnessing it. Where is it written in the rules that SGners are to murder Marines and aSLs attack other Marines? I cannot speak for the other parts of the round, but in that moment you were definitely not acting like a Marine, let alone a leader. And, again, if what Rhydic says is true, then you are a non-cooperative leader.
    I didn't murder anyone. I attacked you because you were calling out over comms to get me fucking lynched, you weren't just talking to your squad. As for not "defending myself," I probably mentioned in passing that some crazy asshole was accusing me of murder over delta squad comms, but after the fact I didn't pay much attention to the incident because I was too busy playing the game. I didn't think much of it until I got notification that someone reported me and wanted me banned.

Admins will be able to find that an admin did bwoink me about the PB. It was a missfire and was just rather unfortunate that you ate most of the buckshot. Given how we were both very close to 4 other people able to take the buckshot, that would have been a very risky shot. Afterwards, the admins will find that I did grab you and pull you into the shuttle so you could be revived, which if I was intending for you to die, I would not have done so.
    I seem to recall you and another medic actively trying to "get payback," or something along those lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhydic View Post
    too bad he ran away before i could get my gun out and magdump him
    Oops.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do not tell people to fuck off in a report and watch your language. Yes you may be mad but you do not act
    Like that
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accused Joining
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Can't find any logs of the accused interacting with Weiss or grabbing anyone at the current time/throwing them into a glass pile.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have reviewed the logs and found no indication the accused is at fault, it is more likely a case of mistaken identity. It’s currently being investigated so we can locate the proper culprit.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001