User Tag List

Thread: Excitant - rule 2, 4, & 11 (more on that)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excitant - rule 2, 4, & 11 (more on that)

Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    maikilangiolo

Date of Incident
    March 10, 2020

Your Character Name?
    KE-109-K (but largely irrelevant)

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Excitant

Accused Character Name
    EP-212-I6

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    13:30-14:00 GMT+1

What rule(s) were broken:
    rule 2, 4, & 11 (more on that)

Description of the incident:
    map: solaris.

Alright, I only witnessed part of the incident but from what I have heard and saw myself, EPI6 was at least from 13:30 disobeying queen orders to reatreat from tcomms. Even when banished, he refused to back off and instead moved into another forbidden zone (medbay).

When queen de-evolved him, he ran away in the caves when the hive was at bar, hid, then left the game without ghosting or closing byond, making it impossible for others to claim his body.
    Later on, around 13:50, he logged back in to reset the timer (hence why I mentioned rule 11).

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    well, all the screenshot material is way back in the chat and I am too dumb to figure out how to access old messages. But then again, EPI6 has been pretty much completely silent when I joined.

How you would punish the accused:
    Not sure, I am not competent. Some other xeno player mentioned job-ban.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 03-10-2020 at 01:59 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread edited with accused player ckey
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) chat didnt scroll, was saving burning drone & in fight. 2) was only 5 mins, had to go afk & came back right away. Cease brigading against me bucko. Didnt kill no boiler, bald queen decided to throw round, banish ppl & attack me at end.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hopefully Relevant Logs

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Cherry; 03-16-2020 at 05:47 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xenos are OOCly obligated to follow the orders of the Queen, which Excitant evidently failed to do here. As for the suggestion that he was AFK/hiding, he was in fact only away for five minutes (in terms of actually being online/offline). There's a fifteen minute span between when he was first banished and any sort of combat log, and then when he gets banished again there's a thirty minute span. I don't think the accusation that Excitant was dallying/wasting the role is unreasonable, although admittedly it's secondary to the portions of the report which I can cleanly prove.

Also, although this wasn't specifically mentioned in the report, but the remarks made against the Queen are similarly not acceptable, for the same reasons you shouldn't be disobeying the Queen. So calling the Queen mentally insufficient, saying that they destroyed the hive, et cetera, is not on the list of acceptable things a xeno can say to the Queen.

I'm not going to give Excitant a xeno jobban due to a lack of prior history, but all of these allegations are pretty strong and any future issues will likely result in a jobban.

Resolved; Excitant will receive a note for disobeying/disrespecting the Queen and their avoidance of playing the role.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.