User Tag List

Thread: Hungergeister - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hungergeister - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    SirPukey
    Character Name?
    Phil Florkowski
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Every role above Staff Sergeant rank
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Adminbot (Friendly Robot)
    Total Ban Duration
    Permament
    Remaining Duration
    Permament
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    None
    Reason for Ban
    Duration: 10080 minutes|Reason: Griefing as a TC. Given a job ban from TC as well. Victor Schwartz helped by pointing him in a direction so he couldn't hit anyone as a gunner on the tank. 7 day ban. | on Tue, January 7th of 2020

Banned from Commanding Officer, Executive Officer, Staff Officer, Intelligence Officer, Pilot Officer, Tank Crewman, Military Police, Corporate Liaison, Requisitions Officer, Chief Engineer, Chief Medical Officer, Chief MP, Senior Enlisted Advisor - As above, applying entire Command ban unless it can be proven player will not use other roles to grief.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Reappealing a ban I was given on January 7th,2020. I joined the round as a first-time TC. Due to several factors ( me being a first-timer, another TC turning the tank during the fight with Xenos and severe lag spike) I killed several marines in FOB. After that I got another huge lag and decided to reconnect. The moment I reconnected I received a 7-day ban message and a permament ban.

While I do acnowledge I am a piss-poor TC, griefing was never in my mind and still is not as I continued playing with lower rank roles afterwards. That being said, I do have a year of experience playing officer roles and sincerely miss them as they are, in fact, lots of fun.

I ask admins to , if not lift the job ban, at least change it from perma to temporary.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for Admin review.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: EORG | on Thu, April 26th of 2018

Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: EORG | on Sun, July 8th of 2018

Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: EORG | on Fri, November 9th of 2018

Duration: 1440 minutes|Reason: EORG | on Sun, November 11th of 2018

Warned for welding vents as soon as he got off first drop. | on Thu, January 24th of 2019

Heavily warned for drugging people with Ultrazine as a CL. | on Thu, October 10th of 2019

Duration: 10080 minutes|Reason: Griefing as a TC. Given a job ban from TC as well. Victor Schwartz helped by pointing him in a direction so he couldn't hit anyone as a gunner on the tank. 7 day ban. | on Tue, January 7th of 2020

Banned from Commanding Officer, Executive Officer, Staff Officer, Intelligence Officer, Pilot Officer, Tank Crewman, Military Police, Corporate Liaison, Requisitions Officer, Chief Engineer, Chief Medical Officer, Chief MP, Senior Enlisted Advisor - As above, applying entire Command ban unless it can be proven player will not use other roles to grief. | on Tue, January 7th of 2020
    Last edited by Grimreaperx15; 03-10-2020 at 10:15 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Appeal has been accepted all job bans EXCEPT VC will be lifted.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.