February 5, 2020
    Your Character Name?
    Fay 'Swiss' Sandys
    Their BYOND Key
    Nanu308
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    I actually forgot
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    1. Send a personal message (PM) to the violator asking them to explain their actions
    2. Investigate the situation
    Description of the incident
    I late joined a round and went to req. Got some attachies, all and all, and then went to Alamo. I then saw that on the Almayer channel a CT said to arrest me for theft and another thing I forgot. Then, a MP came, I am confused and tell the MP in LOOC and IC that this guy is lying and from what I remember, I send an ahelp. I was being kept from going and killing xenos because a CT wanted to have some fun, I guess. Then, I get a response back from the mod/admin that this is being handled, and that's all. I didn't get(from what I remember) a PM that I am getting noted, nothing. I only discovered it recently, after like 2 months.

I believe I was rightfully "salty" because a person was, presumably, getting bored and I was the guy who he wanted to target and get RP possibilities, I don't really know. Also, fun fact, he wasn't the guy that gave me attachments, so he just came out of the blue, with a MP rushing down the hallway and yelling to get me arrested.
    Evidence
    https://gyazo.com/780ed51f956e0de298b7e6c0e768e257

I guess this can be considered as proof
    How you would punish the accused
    I wouldn't punish him, just remove my note and tell him to investigate the situation more.
    Last edited by Grimreaperx15; 03-10-2020 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Staff Ckey added

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be depositing logs within the next 12 hours
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CT claiming to have been assulted by Fay:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

MP comes over and preforms the arrest, the Ahelp regarding it and Fay's LOOC messages:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

NOTE: Fay never actually attacked the CT
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You simply shouldn't be using LOOC/OOC/etc as a platform to insult or attack others. There isn't much more to it than that. Whether or not you were 'rightfully' salty is irrelevant; you can be salty, but there's a distinction between being unhappy about a situation and telling people to fuck off through an OOC medium. As for not being informed you're receiving a note, it's a non-issue. So long as you receive a warning regarding the rulebreak committed (which you did), explicitly stating that they noted you is unnecessary.

Resolved; no action taken.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.