0 Thread(s)

Unknown - Rule 6

Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    Teruyo

Date of Incident
    March 10, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Godwin "Red" Pritchard, however i was the Xeno Queen at the time of accident

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Unknown

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    It was around 20-21

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 6

Description of the incident:
    I was the Xeno Queen, and we manage to push marines hard, out of the planet, and almost wipe out entire marines force. Then the DS 1 arrived on the scene, to evac the last remaining marines out of the planet, and after boarding i was welcomed by cocpit of the DS 1 blocked by the rocket of CAS, making hijacking the DS, impossible (Rocket was placed right in front of PO room). Marines escaped, the planet and once I called the Dropship back on the planet, the rocket still remained in front of Pilot cocpit, giving another 2-3 minutes for marines to get ready (Becuse we needed to melted it), before Xenos can board the Alamyer. Additional to that Pilot who did that thing killed herself in her sit.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Sadly i did not made the screenshoot of the whole situation, but i ahelped it but recived no help, do to thing being "good with rules" according to person responding to ahelp of that. In my humble opinion however, i think its completly abusing the rules, and using metagaming and i thing there should be clearly a punishment for person doing that.
    However i thing there may be some players on both sides, that may testify on the whole situation or even give the proof. Also, the admin which i ahelped should testify to the whole situation (Taketheshot if im not mistaken)

How you would punish the accused:
    I think person who did that, should recive the job ban for abusing its role.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was handled in game.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was handled ICly by Taketheshot. If you believe that they acted improperly in their handling of the issue, you may file a staff report.

Closed.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.