Byond ID?
    Fernandos33

Marine Name
    Case Huxley

Other Whitelist Applications
    This one is my first one

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Case

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes I am familiar

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    a synth should actively avoid combat be it running.talking out, or avoiding danger to start with.
    but sometimes if a Xeno comes after me. and i'm unable to flee i can use melee and melee ONLY to defend myself. wailing it on the Xeno till it retreats. or give me enough room to flee (avoiding the most possible to kill it). and I should NEVER pursue it. but if by any chance its marines that are causing me harm I can disable with NON-lethal means ONLY.

Synthetic Character Story
    sorry if its too bad. never really written a full story.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...4-pIL_DQI/edit

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    my quirks are
    -pessimist
    -narcissist

though I want to be clear that I won't be the kinda pessimist that just says everything is going to end I won't even try.it's more like (this has a very low chance of working THOUGH I CASE can do it. since I'm so incredible. OR if its the situation. this is very unfortunate and likely won't work tho since marines are ALMOST as good as me you guys can do it)

(also narcissism is only on the speech. I won't ditch a marine to save myself or something in these lines)

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    VERY. I can man it all by myself be it fixing and setting up reactors and SMES. taking care of shipside and OB, or going groudside taking care of comms. vendors APC. and the FOB layoutm be it MT or CE, i love it.

How familiar are you with Command?
    I'm ok with it. I played as SL more times than I wanted. and a lot of times as aSL. I can for sure overwatch and take some care of CIC and for sure lead. instead of just bossing. tho this is the role I'm the weakest

How familiar are you with Medical?
    VERY VERY VERY VERY familiar
    I play mostly research after the patch
    but I have every single surgery on muscle memory. I played already CMO and Doc a lot. and I LOVE to go planetside to take care of field surgery. and if the need for ghetto surgery comes even better.
    I also can man chem easily having all the most used chem recipes by the mind.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    VERY familiar. req line early rush is amazing. and I love to serve those marines. preparing the drops is fun and relaxing in a way. played already CT and CO and its very fun.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I always looked up to the synths. and I feel like I'm finally ready to the task, I always wanted to be able to fit in the place that needs me the most. and being able to perform every support job. sounds just perfect. plus the RP that comes from synth is always gold given that they are always playing on a set gimmick and without TRUE emotions, and I wanted to part take more on it.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    not ever

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    neither

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    Token expired 3 times. I'm trying to be quick now. sorry

also, I was told once it was important to have a medal... so I was waiting for it to apply lately. I finally got my first one as a researcher in the MOBA Xeno test round. but since it was a test round it's not in my stats, but since you guys are mods. devs. and so on. I'm sure you guys can check if you feel like it

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was reading other apps. a noticed how far gimmick and quirk are placed. and so i wanted to better phrase myself on the "why should we choose you"

i wanted to change from set gimmick
    to a set quirk.

also in the story i made a mistake in the "after that, he tries to disarm some of them but it was too many. and know the synth code they didn’t bother to touch case"

should be "after that, he tries do disarm and flash some of them. but there was too many marines. and they being aware of the synthetic code. they didn't bother to touch case"

since from the readings i made quirk is more fitting for the synths than gimmick.

also i made a mistake in the req part
    i said CO instead of RO. (again sorry it was my rush due to 3 times i tried and the token timed out)

(doing this on my phone sorry if i miss a letter or a comma. this phone is almost dead)
    Last edited by fernandos33; 03-11-2020 at 10:24 PM. Reason: some fixes to my grammar. and added a error i made

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would your English and grammar be better while playing the game?
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakkkk View Post
    Would your English and grammar be better while playing the game?
    yes. that i can assure you. i do way better on regular talks than huge texts. hence the reason i avoided this app for so long (writting a full backstory in english)

ps:
    if you want. you can try talking to case during the weekdays (time that i usually play)
    Last edited by fernandos33; 03-15-2020 at 04:00 AM. Reason: added the ps

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your app is on the right track, however I found your grammar off putting. Generally the story was very hard to read. All this being said concerns me on your Synths in game behaviour.

All in all I’m going to be tossing a -1
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctorprobe69 View Post
    Your app is on the right track, however I found your grammar off putting. Generally the story was very hard to read. All this being said concerns me on your Synths in game behaviour.

All in all I’m going to be tossing a -1
    i'm no trying to say you are wrong by any means. but i wish you could be more specific on what concerns you about my behaviour.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandos33 View Post
    i'm no trying to say you are wrong by any means. but i wish you could be more specific on what concerns you about my behaviour.
    Generally speaking, to be a Synthetic you are expected to be able to have a good grasp on grammar and are usually limited to little or few mistakes. Basically your held to a higher standard overall. This application doesn’t make me believe this. It’s just small grammatical errors that did it for me. Remember you have all the time in the world to make an app, be sure to check for errors. If your not sure you can use Whitelist app help on Discord, there someone would happily make sure it’s up to par.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many things make me worried about this app.

First off, the grammar is very off-putting. While struggling with a language that is not your own is normal, you can easily fix that by getting help from people at #whitelist-app-help on discord.

Secondly, the quirks. Bad personality traits in real life are equally bad as Synth quirks, it's basically going Hard Mode on a synth app. Unless you can make a VERY interesting and UNIQUE character using those quirks, it's not worth it.
    Imagine if a synth popped up in command channel and said: "Captain you are not a good leader, but I have a databank filled with good tactics".

COMMAND ANNOUNCEMENT

Synthetic has been BE'd for being a threat to my command

So, overall, this is going to be a -1 from me.

Tips to improve your application:

-Get someone to proof-read it in #whitelist-app-help.
    -Find a new quirk, unique to yourself and creative, it can be a way of speaking and acting, a parody on a regional stereotype (cowboy synth is the latest talk)
    -Improve your grammar, capitalize letters and make your text easier to read. Taking inspiration from other applications is very useful.

Good luck.
    Renault the tin can
    Bruno 'Nines' Rodriguez, local Unga
    Lithos S'eer the Vietnamese tree

The medals

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so far thank you both for the feedback. i wasn't aware one could ask for a check on the discord. and i'll think more still on the quirk the thing.

also for the command i thought of saying something more on the lines of "Co. my readings on the field shows some incoherent patterns. i have here on my mighty databank some proactive measures we can use." (like i said i'll give more thought on the quirk. i even got some "plan b"ideas. but i just wanted to give my shoot on this one first. since i knew i would make mistakes at first.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't need to echo other people's feedback. The quirk in particular is just asking for trouble.