Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fernandos33 - Synthetic Application

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is gonna be a -1 from me.

Your quirk inherently negatively affects the morale of marines by putting them down, which in turn makes your synthetic a liability to the marines. Also, synthetics are expected to have near-perfect grammar, and your grammar isn't up to our standards.

Keep learning English, read accepted apps, read my guide, and try to think of a better quirk. Don't feel the need to be original; due to the nature of the whitelist system, there will be repeats in quirks, just make sure you own it as yours.
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just want to thank you all for going through my app.

Not really sure on how to do it. Discord told me to say "I want to withdraw this app", if i wanted to withdraw it, and well i do, so..... I want to withdraw this app

Also. Thanks for posting the feedback in a manner i could understand it, I'll work more on it. So far i though of a "Wolf Larsen" speech to be a part of my next quirk something more like a pirate/navy type of think. And i want to thank you all once more for the time and patience. (ps: sorry for the story both the grammar, but mostly for it being so painful. I'm not that good at writing stories.)

PSS
    Last edited by fernandos33; 03-16-2020 at 04:37 PM. Reason: dang this signature. lemme delete it already

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Next time spellcheck your app and make use of whitelist help on discord.

Withdrawn, can reapply on 4/16
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.