User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ChainsawMullet - Rule 4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. I'm not referring to the CIC doors. I am referring to the blue command doors that you admitted to hacking already to gain access to briefing. My gif shows the ID removed route.

2. How MPs arrest someone is irrelevant to the fact that literally anyone can go in and free them due to the actions and since no one was around to fix the damage- MPs cant preform a core function.

3. Both are integral parts to the round, MPs are responsible for shipside security and addressing threats. Inordinate threats that are unprompted and, apparently the subject of some ooc dislike of MPs according to Discord where you admit you "always grief MPs")

4. 1 MP and 0 Engineers on station and we're suppose to patrol, guard, and fix the damage How? How are we suppose to address that and do everything else we need to do while you attack the brig every round without provocation?

Also, before you try to discredit the Discord statements- if you didnt have a long running history of showing that you were not joking I would potentially believe you were jesting. You however DO always mess with MPs, you DO steal command comms, you DO show a ooc/ic distain for MPs.

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medi View Post
    1. I'm not referring to the CIC doors. I am referring to the blue command doors that you admitted to hacking already to gain access to briefing. My gif shows the ID removed route.
    I have already spoken of those, that's the route I hack to get to the megaphone. Every time an MP asks me to fix it I do.

2. How MPs arrest someone is irrelevant to the fact that literally anyone can go in and free them due to the actions and since no one was around to fix the damage- MPs cant preform a core function.
    No they can't, only MPs can open the cells, and there is supposed to be an MP watching over the brig at all times as long as a prisoner is in there. Nobody should be able to go in and break open a cell door, and if they do that's on you for not watching over it properly.

3. Both are integral parts to the round, MPs are responsible for shipside security and addressing threats. Inordinate threats that are unprompted and, apparently the subject of some ooc dislike of MPs according to Discord where you admit you "always grief MPs")
    MPs are not integral to the round. Whether there's 0 or 50 of them you won't notice them at all unless you've broken Marine Law and gotten arrested.

4. 1 MP and 0 Engineers on station and we're suppose to patrol, guard, and fix the damage How? How are we suppose to address that and do everything else we need to do while you attack the brig every round without provocation?
    Squad Engineers exist and are plentiful pre-drop, it's not hard to ask one to build a cade or unhack the doors.

Also, before you try to discredit the Discord statements- if you didnt have a long running history of showing that you were not joking I would potentially believe you were jesting. You however DO always mess with MPs, you DO steal command comms, you DO show a ooc/ic distain for MPs.
    If I cared enough to discredit the statements I would've done it already. You're not winning any points here.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both of you can stop arguing you will cease.
    Wait for the manager to make a decision.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 03-11-2020 at 11:55 PM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These reports are for the incident in question, if something else happens on another time that requires a different report.
    All comments have been deleted as they are irrelevant to this report.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The crux of this issue is not so much what Chainsaw did - although that is similarly questionable - but rather their intent. Members of staff should not be undertaking an act in an attempt to inconvenience or irritate a certain group or party, regardless of the significance of the act itself.

However, on the topic of the act itself; I don't really see much to indicate that what they were doing actually hampered MPs or their operations beyond that 'minor inconvenience', but the fact that it was done consistently on a round-to-round basis without much in the way of an IC rationale (no rationale marine would decide to assist in jailbreaks and destroy government property upon waking up) is ultimately LRP.

Resolved; in conjunction with other issues and incidents, ChainsawMullet will be receiving a suspension from staff of two weeks for grief and LRP. In addition, they will also receive a note for this incident.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.