User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruin A Wish

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Casada_Radio View Post
    CABAL says CBT, LMAO, LOL and uses all sorts of acronyms often but was promoted to Head Dev, becomes a xeno main and a furry.(Edit cause this ones better)

I wish I become Head Dev
    You become head dev, but gain neither the skill nor motivation to change the game at all.

I wish that the APC wasn’t total garbage.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosetasm View Post
    You become head dev, but gain neither the skill nor motivation to change the game at all.

I wish that the APC wasn’t total garbage.
    Granted. The APC gets massive buffs and becomes overpowered, but it's relegated to being in events only and admins never want to spawn it. Also the tank gets removed.

I wish that we'd return to PB meta again

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyAlone0309 View Post
    Granted. The APC gets massive buffs and becomes overpowered, but it's relegated to being in events only and admins never want to spawn it. Also the tank gets removed.

I wish that we'd return to PB meta again
    Granted. But everyone stops playing the game admins stop working. Moderators complain and mentors excape their confinement cages.

I wish we had gladitorial death matches to see if someone gets unbanned.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by starmute View Post
    Granted. But everyone stops playing the game admins stop working. Moderators complain and mentors excape their confinement cages.

I wish we had gladitorial death matches to see if someone gets unbanned.
    Granted, but CM becomes so laggy that it doesn't matter if someone gets unbanned from winning gladiatorial death match because nobody can plays the game anyway

I wish I would become immune to every possible sickness in the past, present, and future

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyAlone0309 View Post
    Granted, but CM becomes so laggy that it doesn't matter if someone gets unbanned from winning gladiatorial death match because nobody can plays the game anyway

I wish I would become immune to every possible sickness in the past, present, and future
    Granted. You are now no longer exist. And therefore, immune to any disease because you can't get one now. :hyperthonk:

I wish for my stats that got deleted due to server bugging out to finally be added back to my account.

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grentex View Post
    Granted. You are now no longer exist. And therefore, immune to any disease because you can't get one now. :hyperthonk:

I wish for my stats that got deleted due to server bugging out to finally be added back to my account.
    Granted, but you get perma'd for LRP, then community banned during the appeal, so you can't see those stats.

I wish for a cupcake on a plate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by optimisticdude View Post
    Granted, but you get perma'd for LRP, then community banned during the appeal, so you can't see those stats.

I wish for a cupcake on a plate.
    Granted. You are walking past a freshly-baked-goods foodtruck when their propane tank explodes. You are struck in the head by a cupcake and accompanying plate traveling at about 300 meters per second.

I wish more CM players were interested in Aliens Lore.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosetasm View Post
    Granted. You are walking past a freshly-baked-goods foodtruck when their propane tank explodes. You are struck in the head by a cupcake and accompanying plate traveling at about 300 meters per second.

I wish more CM players were interested in Aliens Lore.
    You get your wish, and they talk endlessly about Prometheus.

I wish the ARES was a playable role.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    You get your wish, and they talk endlessly about Prometheus.

I wish the ARES was a playable role.
    granted but it soft griefs and can raise defcon but simply doesn't because it could lead to human harm of those exiting cryo

i wish i could play as Jones

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lmwevil View Post
    granted but it soft griefs and can raise defcon but simply doesn't because it could lead to human harm of those exiting cryo

i wish i could play as Jones
    Granted, but you cant do much since people will usually abduct you or put you on their head as a hat or you get instantly killed by others.

I wish there are more meme COs