User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Never Evacuate

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagine whinning about the CO disabling EVAC even though EVAC forcea you to ghost which is the same shit as dying but in a less exciting way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Calls evac to save the civilians, all slots stolen by coward marines.

Though really I usually see a lot of empty pods when evac is called. Good marines rush that goddamn Alamo.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulaboy View Post
    If you remove my only possibility of living through the boarding I have justification to shoot you.
    Is that the official statement on shooting the Captain in boarding mode?

Garret Dalheart reporting for Duty!
    Captain Howard Dalheart Captain of the USS Almayer Deceased
    Ckey: TheDexfiles
    Joined the fight 19 Dec 2017

Current Record holder for most dead in a single OB at 25
    Sorry mates

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to mutiny to shoot the CPT if he denies evacuation.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DriedMilk View Post
    Imagine whinning about the CO disabling EVAC even though EVAC forcea you to ghost which is the same shit as dying but in a less exciting way.
    This is called "RP at any cost". There is really no reason for CL to stay on the ship and every account where he didn't try should be treated as low RP.
    Some are willing to sacriface a bit of gameplay fun for better RP experience.
    Besides, not being killed by bloodthristy benos is a major victory in itself. Imagine some ElDeR rAvAgEr (69) that took dmg, speed and armor mutator with additional Queen dmg an leader pheromones that thinks he is a hot shit just to realise that big chunk evacuated and rest died from other benos.
    If this isn't atleast a minor victory over that beno, I don't know what is.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roleplay wise anyone who doesn't evac is legit insane. Why would you stay on a ship with no escape when you just got your ass kicked so hard on the planet that an entire ship of marines retreated? Fuck that im outta there 100%. If you want to ignore RP and try for the win then ya every single marine evacing is 1 less marine to shoot xenos with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CO only evac pod 'Carson' that isn't reliant on evac, 1 slot, activation needs CO ID when

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    Roleplay wise anyone who doesn't evac is legit insane. Why would you stay on a ship with no escape when you just got your ass kicked so hard on the planet that an entire ship of marines retreated? Fuck that im outta there 100%. If you want to ignore RP and try for the win then ya every single marine evacing is 1 less marine to shoot xenos with.
    Enough dedication to the Corps and you can find enough crazy/brave people to defend against all odds. Countless examples in history. And slighty insane marines is a norm in "Falling Falcons".
    I usually try to evac, but it just takes one marine to RP remind Cabal about all that crazy fanatic shit he was talking about and that Kane would be dissapointed. In this case I would even wore a backpack full of researcher nades and rush the center of xenos just for them to surround me and somebody else triggered the explosion via signaler.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Valeri Low tried to evac me once by pulling my dead body onto a pod. The pod promptly exploded.

#notonestepback

Whitelisted Captain FGRSentinel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The concept of maneuvering your army into a position/situation where their only hope of survival is to utterly crush the enemy isn't new. If memory serves, Sun-Tzu actually advised that if your army was cornered they would fight if they needed to, but if the general ordered the destruction of things like cooking tools, food stores, and the slaughtering of any pack animals, it would drive their army into a frenzy as their only options were victory or death by starvation. A morbid thought, but it's basically what destroying the communications console is; you're denying the Marines under you any hope of escape other than completely slaughtering the Xenos attacking the ship.
    Retired CO Councilor (Winter 2019-Spring 2020, Winter 2020-Spring 2021)

Goddard Pearsall, the Pilot that (almost) always has Souto

Unofficial source of help for new/inexperienced POs. Message me here or on Discord if you'd like advise on anything.