Date of Incident
    March 16, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Godfrey "Mortar" Muller

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    archangelsfury

Accused Character Name
    Mike Thompson

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    2:40 AM

What rule(s) were broken:
    1, 4, and 14

Description of the incident:
    This started at the start of the round, which was more of an annoyance then anything. But the entire engineering department aboard Almayer was hostile to the MP's. I asked MT Adams Burns to open the medical door so I could cryo the CMO who went SSD at the start of the round for whatever reason. He refused saying I needed a warrant, which is untrue but not the point of this warrant. Pointing out how that's not that case got the CE into an argument with me where he badgered on about how the MT's are under his orders and they don't have to listen to me. Whatever, not a big problem.

But then Chen Westinton literally electrified the CMP door infront of my face as well as many other engineering doors trying to evade MP arresting him, and started a round long chase trying to get him because MP armor is garbage and slow (also my aim sucks.) Eventually we capture him, but before that the MT Adams asked the CE if he could recard the airlocks so that only engineering has access to engineering. CE allows it. I tell the XO that the CE and staff are actively working against the MP's trying to arrest. XO gives me the goahead to arrest them all for sedation (would work out who wasn't working with the CE to mess with us afterwards)

I go up to the CE and Adams after Chen is arrested and say, that if they rewire the airlocks, they will be arrested. Adams begins working on the airlocks and removing the electronics. I say I give up, and tase him (twice) because the taser didn't work the first time or whatever. Begin arresting Adams, and then the CE pulls out his gun, aims at head, and shoots me to death, resulting in a decap. At the end of the round.

The only question left to ask is if he shot me knowing full well that he'd just get an end of round grief ban, or if he was going to do it anyways.

Critiquing on my own end is my lack of ability to go through the procedures to arrest. But Chen was running 24/7 on sight. Adams was doing the thing I literally told him not to do in front of my face, and well CE killed me before I could really do much besides fire a taser that missed.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Job-Ban, from Engineer MT CE, and all command roles. Because the player has an unrealistic disposition against MP's who literally haven't done anything to them that round yet. If not an outright ban.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OOF, I meant 2, 4, and 14, not 1. Do I have to redo this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, my Side to this, tho i wanna cut it short for everybody.

First things first: Kreydis, nothing personal, but you behaved like an a... i tell you why in a second.

Second, i guess you where not in the Discord, but i already said im sorry in the Chats, as i was very pissed of by your actions ingame and then decided to shoot you, why in a minute.

Round Start: Engineering department was doing its job, i started as CE because it seemed nobody wants to pick it and it was my last game of the day and not much players online.

I started out with Adams i believe and we where just doing our job, setting up Reactors, OB etc.

Then it began: You, as CMP started blarring something into my Comms i didnt get because i was busy and was not looking at the coms, and asked you to say again what you wanted. Then Adams stated he does not wanna hack and maybe damage some doors just so you can get the CMO cryod, and we reffered you to the Docs so you can get there easly. That you decliend, saying Doctors are to important and busy and its basicly our job to jump whenever you wish it, so you insisted on us hacking the door open.
    I decliend that request, as the doctors could handle open a door and we where still setting up fusion reactors.

And i did refer you to watch your mouth, because you were already bossing around my MT's and blarring orders at them.

I thought that was it and it was okay.
    Then you suddenly tell me something about a Chen, wich i didnt met at this point and had no idea of what he was doing.
    And i told you, if thats true you can arrest him, as Chen already admitted that after he answered me.

And yes, i did allow the Airlocks access to be reconfigured for the moment, because i wanted to stop the chases (didnt know that you already got him) and de escalate the situation on my way, because we really needed to work and i wanted to talk with you about Chen afterwards.

To the rewiring, you surely remember that only adams was trying to rewire them, as he ask me for permission i sayed: denied.

Then the Round ended suddenly, so the situation for me was finally over; then in my eyes, only telling what i saw and heard was: Fuck it. After that, get to eng, we gonna arrest all of them. And then you tazed Adams. I was really pissed of from your behaviour to me and the Mt's early, so i deciced to end this by shooting you, wich was not okay.

So: In my Eyes, your clearly started the aggression towards my side, because i didnt now of chen yet, but since round start you were very rude, in my eyes and in the eyes of whole MT's. As i wanna quote Chen here after the Round, may he forgive me for that:

"Its all RP bro. Whatever you make up is what reality becomes. I saw the arguments over comms and figured Id stir shit up for fun. The gang war stuff was all just memes I made up on the spot.

The MT vs MP stuff is really just proletariat vs state oppression condensed into a video game. The "man" keeping the hard working labourer down and all that jazz. Idk what the CMP's issue was, but for me It was all light hearted fun. I enjoy a good chase. MT solidarity and all that. We run our department not some prissy Cop."

So, i admit to breake of Rule 4 EORG, but not on purpose and admit break of Rule 14. In the case of my character, i would just had a reason to break your nose or teath with my crowbar for all the violence against us, but shooting you and thus breaking rule 4 and 14 was my fault and bad behavior. And im really sorry for that, and thats a promise. In case of Rule 2, i dont think so Sir. I ll generally do good RP, and MP and CMP are one of my most played and liked roles so far, so straight up hating MP? Clearly not.

So, i would say, lets forget this all happend, because, its just a game, and i believe that our argument ingame should not leave the game to become more a problem then it needs to be.

Therefore, Kreydis, i, Maurice aka Mike Thompson, im very sorry that the Round escalated for us both and im sorry for that and the behavior of my MT's. But, do me a favor, reflect a bit what might have made me wanna be angry at you.

So, all thats left: Im sorry for this not so fancy answer as im really fucking tired and took some time for you all lads to answer to this. And, i dont appeal against the EORG Ban as it was legit.

I wish you all a great Day.

Regards
    Archangelsfury

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Timeline of events were

1. Me being in medical seeing the CMO asleep
    2. Me seeing your MT (Adams) not in engineering and asking for him to open the door
    3. Him spouting some absolute nonsense about warrants which don't exist.
    4. Him leaving and me griping about what the hell he means by warrants
    5. Our argument over comes.
    6. Chen electroshocking my door right infront of me at CMP office for apparently "Trying to run your section."
    7. Me ordering his arrest, and then telling you to come unelectro shock my doors. (Which you never did to my knowledge)
    8. My mp's getting Zapped left and right because of electrified doors and many many failed attempts at tazing Chen (I did taze some rando engineer, but in my defense, he stole a taser from a MP I accidentally tased in an attempt to capture Chen. Given, I think he was just trying to help, my bad rando MT)
    9. Adams asking to make engineering doors access only to MT's
    10. You saying yes
    11. Me telling the XO that you're allowing his MT's to interfere with our duties (wording to be left to logs or whatever)
    12. XO saying to arrest you all for sedation.
    13. Somewhere in this Chen get's captured
    14. Me going to you and Adams saying that if you do the thing with the airlocks, you'll be arrested. (Me literally not arresting you both right then and there for sedation, because I generally try to be a very nice MP.)
    15. Adams literally doing the thing I said not to do infront of my face. TWICE
    16. Me saying I give up, and calling the MP's to engineering to arrest you all (Because you did in fact say yes to the previous airlock order which is interfearing with MPs)
    17. Me tasing Adams (twice because it failed the first time.) and arresting him.
    18. You blowing my brains out, and me shooting a taser back once, then getting decapped, at the end of the round.

You were not "Both just minding your own business fixing the reactors." He was doing gods knows what over on the far side of the ship. I don't care.

As for Chen? I don't care that he shocked my doors. MT's do stupid stuff all the time. But honestly? I've literally never seen him do anything but cause trouble on Almayer (Given I've only seen him twice). But that's another issue for another day.

As for blaring orders and bossing them around, I did no such thing. I asked one to open the door, he refused, and then ran off, which then turned into the engineering argument. I may have asked you to tell your MT to open the door for me, but I don't remember honestly. So tell me, where I've been ordering your MT's around?

And yes, i did allow the Airlocks access to be reconfigured for the moment, because i wanted to stop the chases (didnt know that you already got him) and de escalate the situation on my way, because we really needed to work and i wanted to talk with you about Chen afterwards.
    Absolute bull, Adams literally asked if he could make the airlocks MT (and ce) ONLY. AKA, LOCKING OUT MP's who at round start have access to engineering. You're either dead tired and don't remember that, or I don't know what's going on, but this is an active effort to stop MP's from arresting your MT (Who wasn't at the time captured yet, to my knowledge. He's a slippery bugger) This isn't de-escalation in the slightest, and because of you giving him permission to do so. I talked in command chat, and told the XO "The CE and his MT's are actively hindering MP's" yada yada, pull the logs, I don't have that good of memory.To which the XO said "Arrest them for sedation."

Right then and there I was in my rights to arrest you all without a second thought. But no, I didn't do it, I didn't go out of my way to arrest you and Adams. I told you, once we got Chen. "IF YOU DO THIS, YOU WILL BE ARRESTED" To which Adam's continued to do it in front of my face, throwing the airlock at you to do the ID nonsense. I said I gave up. Called the MP's to engineering, and tazed Adams, NOT YOU, I didn't even shoot a taze at you until you shot me twice in the head with bullets.

As for the accusation that I started aggressions? Absolutely bonkers. Did I send my MP's to beat you. Did I got to engineering and shout at you. Did I do anything else to the engineers? Did my MP's do anything to the MT's? No no no no no, we didn't do anything, and we were VERY HAPPY to mind our own business until Chen electro shocked my doors, and then started spewing trash at us in coms. The only thing that you might've heard, but I don't think CE get's :P is me saying to watch the MT's and CE, and if they do anything illegal, they get maximum sentence, because you and Adams apparently know the law better then us.

I fail to see what there is to reflect upon in the slightest besides not bothering with an argument, but mind you, I probably wouldn't have said a word if Adams didn't screech about "WARRANTS" that don't exist in the rules, marine law, or literally anything I can find on the Wiki. (If it's a thing, PLEASE, direct me to it. I really try my best as a MP.)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This situation happened after the round end and was dealt by grimreaper as End of the Round Grief.

[02:35:48]ADMIN: ADMIN LOG: grimreaperx15 has banned archangelsfury.

[02:35:48]ADMIN: ADMIN LOG: Grimreaperx15/(Ysabel Buttersworth) has edited archangelsfury's notes: Banned by grimreaperx15|Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: EORG

I recieved information from grimreaper about this report. I'll be pulling logs later today.
    Last edited by Hunk1; 03-17-2020 at 06:20 PM.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Logs

Logs:

Primary Involved Personnel:

Kreydis - Godfrey 'Mortar' Muller - Chief MP
    Archangelsfury - Mike Thompson - Chief Engineer

Secondary Personnel involved:

Adams Burns

Chen 'Discoking' Westinton

CMP issues an order to MT Adams burns to open a door so he can cryo the CMO, MT refuses:

Spoiler Spoiler:

MT Adams Burns still refuses to follow the CMP’s orders to hack, CMP confronts the MT:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP talks, CE answers, MT Adams Burns tries to Marine Law Lawyer the CMP, CE tries to remove CMPs authorities to issue orders to MTs, Chen Decides to Antagonize the MPs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Annoyed, CMP issues the order for Maximum Punishment for the engineering staff in future arrests:

Spoiler Spoiler:

MT Chen Westinton hacks the CMP door, CMP issues a order to arrest the MT, CMP is trapped on his room.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Chen tries to put the blame on the CE, Chen talks something about a MT code:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP Captures Chen, decides for permabrig, Chen insults the CMP.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Adams Burns request authorization to remove other access from the engineering doors, CE authorizes it, Grudge against MP confirmed.

Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP Contacts Command staff warning that CE and Mts are acting aginst the MP's Marine Law enforcement, CMP rally up all officers to arrest all engineering staff:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP issues an warning to MTs regarding the Engineering access to MT only:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Again, the CMP decides to rally everyone to arrest all engineering staff after Adams Burns change the ID scan, CE pull out his revolver, at this point the Round already ended and CE was banned for EORG.

Spoiler Spoiler:

EORG Ban issued by Grimreaper:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CMP Captures Chen, decides for permabrig, Chen insults the CMP.
    Just to clarify, this was me actually telling him over coms that because of his escapes and electrifying multiple doors (And because of MP injuries sustained), that he'd get permbrig once he was caught. I wasn't able to arrest him, some other MP actually got him.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Truthfully, I'm pretty OK with all the events leading up to the actual shooting itself; MTs clashed ICly with MPs, and MPs consequently had the MTs arrested when they caused trouble. I'm not really buying into the assertion that there's a grudge here - I think that the assertion that MPs need a warrant is obviously silly, but when you react with "I guess you're just trying to be a pain in my fucking ass" right off the bat to that, I'm not exactly surprised there's going to be hostility in your future interactions.

As for the shooting itself, it's cut-and-dry IE. Players cannot respond lethally to MPs performing their duties, which is what Archangelsfury did here. That being said, I don't think his behavior here really is related to being a CE/Command role or justifies a ban from those roles. I think the EORG ban length (three hours) was sufficient given their history anyhow, so rather than add any additional ban, I'm going to add a note clarifying what occurred.

Resolved; Archangelsfury will receive a note for IE.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.