0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula Cosmos View Post
    +1 i like it
    Thanks for the +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1, Always see the dude as a shipside role supporting the OP. Really competent from as far as I can tell with how long I've known him and generally improves the round for people that interact with him. I usually never have a dull moment with Jonathan and it's always fun to play with him.
    Last edited by Ethan10000llahd; 04-04-2020 at 01:37 AM. Reason: original post was low effort and I actually want to give my opinion on him properly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan10000llahd View Post
    +1, Always see the dude as a shipside role supporting the OP. Really competent from as far as I can tell with how long I've known him and generally improves the round for people that interact with him. I usually never have a dull moment with Jonathan and it's always fun to play with him.
    thanks for the +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decent enough roleplayer - and I see him commonly playing shipside roles. Do play a bit more command - but from what I've seen of you, you have done pretty well. +1

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I observed you several rounds and I think I can cast a judgment. Your style is quite hands-on and no non-sense. You hear every channel and actually pay attention to comms. You do good plans that are not always carried out because the squads won't necessarily be as competent as you.

Those are all good traits. On the 'negative' ones: you are more an efficient than a charismatic character, so you don't seem to bring much novelty. When that kind of XO become CO it gets a little unpredictable, since it's more RP-intensive and, well, I haven't seen that side of yours yet. And a SEA main you are indeed, seeming to play a bit of favorites there (nothing too excessive).

All in all, when you are in we get the guarantee of proper leadership, so I fully support this. I'd like to see how you play out the mateba-wielder.

+1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nwd72 View Post
    Decent enough roleplayer - and I see him commonly playing shipside roles. Do play a bit more command - but from what I've seen of you, you have done pretty well. +1
    Thank you for the + 1 i usually play low pop because no one plays in CIC that often at around 2 EST then again thank you!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enyonggg View Post
    Alright, I observed you several rounds and I think I can cast a judgment. Your style is quite hands-on and no non-sense. You hear every channel and actually pay attention to comms. You do good plans that are not always carried out because the squads won't necessarily be as competent as you.

Those are all good traits. On the 'negative' ones: you are more an efficient than a charismatic character, so you don't seem to bring much novelty. When that kind of XO become CO it gets a little unpredictable, since it's more RP-intensive and, well, I haven't seen that side of yours yet. And a SEA main you are indeed, seeming to play a bit of favorites there (nothing too excessive).

All in all, when you are in we get the guarantee of proper leadership, so I fully support this. I'd like to see how you play out the mateba-wielder.

+1
    Thank you for the +1 i usually prep my RP before a round like as my SEA i have a folder with pure paper formats but thank you over all!

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good answers to the questions asked for you. You're a pretty memorable SEA and I don't have a doubt you can perform well in the CO position as well. I'd suggest trying to roll for XO more often so you can start preparing for the operations command aspect of being the head honcho in the CIC -- since you roll lowpop you might be placed as acting CO in some cases as well.

Giving this a +1. Good luck!
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naut View Post
    Good answers to the questions asked for you. You're a pretty memorable SEA and I don't have a doubt you can perform well in the CO position as well. I'd suggest trying to roll for XO more often so you can start preparing for the operations command aspect of being the head honcho in the CIC -- since you roll lowpop you might be placed as acting CO in some cases as well.

Giving this a +1. Good luck!
    Thank you for the +1! i have alot of experence as XO im a boomer from Boxstation in 2014 but XO i did not get fully into it recently but i was forced CO when it was not white listed way back but reguardless thanks for the +1 !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are too old here and you know what is the role of a Captain. +1

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019