User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Jamesthebond - Commander Application

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had the privilege to interact with Jonathon'Ghost'Granger on multiple occasions throughout the past weeks and I am very happy and glad to have more competent and great members of the community apply for Commanding Officer.

From what I see he is capable of some of the most important values of the USCM. Honor, Duty, Courage, Sacrifice and finally Integrity truly a hero of the USCM.

I wish you the best of luck in getting whitelisted as I believe without any doubt you will be a great Commanding Officer. +1
    Aden Cooper

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Critilius View Post
    I have had the privilege to interact with Jonathon'Ghost'Granger on multiple occasions throughout the past weeks and I am very happy and glad to have more competent and great members of the community apply for Commanding Officer.

From what I see he is capable of some of the most important values of the USCM. Honor, Duty, Courage, Sacrifice and finally Integrity truly a hero of the USCM.

I wish you the best of luck in getting whitelisted as I believe without any doubt you will be a great Commanding Officer. +1
    Thanks for the +1! good to have another fellow i know from the past with out standing RP skills and among the finest people i ever played with in my years playing on CM

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sure +1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Memesky View Post
    sure +1
    thanks for the +1 and correct my Iphone Spelling skills lol

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had him as my XO. I was dealing with military police the entire round (I don't even know how to explain it. We had some crazy folk) and he led the operation from beginning to end with 2-3 SOs and a planetside marine major. He managed to turn around all the bad things that happened and did very well. I believe he is ready in those regards to the role of captain.

I will grant you my legendary... +2 Which doesn't actually mean anything because I ain't on the council. But I am captain, so it might carry some value, I dunno. Anyway, you have done really well, you are an SEA/XO main, I like that, and you are an XO who I can hand the OP to and take a nap in my office with full trust in your competence.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortelian View Post
    Just had him as my XO. I was dealing with military police the entire round (I don't even know how to explain it. We had some crazy folk) and he led the operation from beginning to end with 2-3 SOs and a planetside marine major. He managed to turn around all the bad things that happened and did very well. I believe he is ready in those regards to the role of captain.

I will grant you my legendary... +2 Which doesn't actually mean anything because I ain't on the council. But I am captain, so it might carry some value, I dunno. Anyway, you have done really well, you are an SEA/XO main, I like that, and you are an XO who I can hand the OP to and take a nap in my office with full trust in your competence.
    Thanks for the Multiple +1s and a +2 thanks for giving me the honor of doing the round the start was kinda off but i used my bait them back and make them think we are losing and do a full smashing move

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent community support, app is good, yadda yadda you know how it goes, have a +1. Good luck Captain.

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decent mentor, ok application and community support.

+1

Do your best and just try to not fuck up.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreamingIdiot View Post
    Excellent community support, app is good, yadda yadda you know how it goes, have a +1. Good luck Captain.
    Thanks for the +1 and ect

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagbag View Post
    Decent mentor, ok application and community support.

+1

Do your best and just try to not fuck up.
    Thanks for the +1 i know for a fact you know how i play XO and have a very good win ratio the last time i got close was to messing up was saying it was delta’s fault everyone is dying at the memorial and the other time they OBed themselves and i had to win the operation with three squads instead of four on Lv 624 I don’t see how i can mess up too bad but i can sure make a round funny at the end sometimes
    Last edited by Jamesthebond; 04-15-2020 at 07:50 PM.