Date of Incident
    March 17, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Cheng Jinping Chan

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Zab1019

Accused Character Name
    Eugienia 'Nordica' Northey

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    GMT-8

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4: No griefing

Description of the incident:
    After the mutiny happened, the operation went back to normal because the Captain stepped down to lead the entire operation. And Delta engineers are building the forward operating base.

As Oliver stated the XO ordered bravo marines to shoot delta marines during mutiny or after? (Not sure)

So here's the thing! After the mutiny, Delta marines are fighting against the xenos and operation went fine but after an 1 hour or 30 minutes this XO just announce that every Delta marines are hostile and KOS. Most of us can't believe that it would happen because we thought the operation is fine and normal after the mutiny.

I went AFK for awhile and shipside and I heard that non-delta marines are shooting any Delta marines they saw.

I'm planning to talk with the XO but he got a guard a charlie marine pointing a gun at me.

They chase me to CIC hallway and I move north memorial. I came back and shoot at them because I know they will KOS any delta marines.

There is no 2nd mutiny, this XO is meta grudging or just salty against Delta marines.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    they are witnesses

How you would punish the accused:
    I suggest a warning or ban as XO role.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As CIC staff from that round the situation was a lot more complicated than is put forth here, but I can say in honesty that the XO continually critically mishandled the situation and made things far worse. I do not believe English is their first language and that as a result they misinterpreted what was happening rather than doing it deliberately, but it might be worth noting and/or advising them against playing XO for the time being.
    captain bill sutton, corporate sellout and roleplayer extraordinaire

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Situation was handled in round. By me.
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager