Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Victor Kleiner - Commander Application

Commander Whitelist Application
    Byond ID?
    Axyinious

Player Name You Use Most?
    Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner

Make a list of links to all of your applications and (job)ban appeals, including whitelist and staff apps, within the last year. Also, provide "Ban reason; Verdict" beside each (job)ban link
    //showthrea...1244#post41244 | Deploying without authorization ; MP Jobban - Appeal accepted

Have you received any ban within the last month? How long was it and what for?
    I haven't recieved any ban within the last month.

Do you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines?
    Yes

How do you view the tool of Battlefield Execution to be used? What circumstances do you think it would be necessary to BE a member of the crew? Where do you think the Battlefield Execution Mechanic Differs from regular Execution and why?
    BEs are very serious and should only be used as a last resort if no other options are possible such as a regular execution or a perma cell. OOCly, a BE permanently takes a player out of the round. The BE SHOULD only be used if that player committed any behavior or crimes worthy for a BE, otherwise, they should be dealt with by MPs.

I believe that the circumstances to BE a crew should be once someone is:
    -Undermining your legitimate command over the operation and the ship.
    -Endangering you, anyone close to your vicinity and endangering the operation such as intentionally ODing or throwing nades at several marines.
    -Messing around with LRP and causing general disorder.

BEs are a quick and fast method to neutralize a threat with no procedures unless for announcing the BE after it is done, that also means that it can be done on the spot.

Regular executions MUST follow Marine Law procedures such as taking place in the Brig. An announcement also must be made before the execution takes place. Executions are led on by MPs and the CMP and not by the CO.

How will your Commanding Officer run his/her ship? Provide a detailed explanation on how he would handle situations that might commonly occur such as, a insubordinate Req, Engineering, MP, or Command Staff
    Captain Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner always prioritizes the safety of the USS Almayer and of his crew. Kleiner is an experienced strategist in the Corps that is well known for his successes because of his persistence and his faith in his men.
    Viktor will always guide his crew with a strong hand with sound judgement and equality. If any of his crew is in threat, he will take immediate action to resolve it diplomatically.

Viktor believes that his men are not simply 'soldiers'. He believes that his men are his most strongest weapon in the galaxy and that his men's strongest weapon are their courage and loyalness.
    If insubordination came to the dawn of Captain Kleiner, he would firstly try to diplomatically know why such thing is happening. If he couldn't deal with the insubordinate crewmember, he would let his MPs deal with them.

If Requisitions was being insubordinate, I would try to find out why they are being so and warn them that they are important to the successes of the operation. If they wouldn't respond or keep being insubordinate, I would have the MPs deal with the insubordination issue. If they are new, I would have the synthetic help them and the SEA learn them on how to do Requisitions.

If Engineering was being insubordinate, I would also try to diplomatically deal with the issue and find out why they are being so. The CE and the MTs are important to keep the Almayer clean and fixed up, so they are important. If I couldn't diplomatically deal with them, I would let the MPs handle it. If the MTs are new, I would have the SEA to learn them on how to do engineering.

Insubordinate MPs are very serious. I would contact the CMP and leave it to him to handle the issue. However, if the MPs are being intentionally insubordinate with no RP reason to do so, I would ahelp about it as it is a rule break. If the MPs are new, I would have the SEA explain to them how ML and SOP works.

Insubordinate Command is very common to happen. It generally happens when command staff's orders conflict and contradict the CO's. Kleiner would simply deal with it diplomatically and not take it to seriously. However, if command staff are being intentionally insubordinate as a mean to undermine or countermand my orders, I would order the MPs to handle it. If the command staff were new, I would have the SEA to learn them.

What do you think is the job of a Commander?
    A Commander is the brain and the heart of the vessel and the operation he is commanding.
    The Commander MUST coordinate, give orders, command and lead his men to victory.
    A Commander has to make sure the ship is being well manned by good departments and grant the safety of all the crew onboard the vessel.

OOCly, a Commander role requires the player to roleplay at all times. The Commander role is the most important in the game, and such is the most that require the player to be responsible and NEVER LRP once.

As a player what do you think could be added for Commanding Officer to benefit the role?
    I would personally like overwatch consoles for the CO and the XO that act like a normal overwatch console except that it displays all squads and all marines present.

What do you think you could contribute by being whitelisted?
    My timeline is GMT-3. I currently have a lot of work to do but I am active for several hours.
    I would like to enhance the CIC experience for players and also provide new game strategies that flow during all rounds that I participate in.

Your story (potential topics listed below)
    Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any public platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’ve done enough XO, and carried ops after I died enough for me to +1

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will likely support this application but I have a question first,

You ended up making a second captain application almost 30 minutes later, what happened here?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Memesky View Post
    I will likely support this application but I have a question first,

You ended up making a second captain application almost 30 minutes later, what happened here?
    While I was editing my whitelist, I acidentally posted it twice unknowingly.
    I would ignore the first application that I posted minutes before.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure then, I have seen you a lot and I believe you will do well in this role

+1

The Neverplayer Commodore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In which situations do you believe pardonning someone is reasonable ?
    Captain Morgan Young

Charlie Squad Medic main and the worst nade Thrower you Will ever see.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe that a pardon should be reasonable if that person was later found innocent of their crimes with evidence or if they are important to the successes of the operation and were brigged in for minimal charges and some major charges.
    I would prefer to NOT pardon resisting arrest charges unless it is proven otherwise. If someone is innocent, they shouldn't resist their arrest as they can appeal to be proven innocent later in the Brig.
    ICly, Captain Viktor Kleiner hardly pardons major crimes unless the accused is innocent with evidence. Kleiner does not want to be in trouble for pardonning someone and later find out that the accused commited more crimes.

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could've sworn you already had the whitelist from what I've seen of you in game.

+1
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can vouch you are competent in other departments and CIC, regarding pardon question I see nothing wrong with it

+1
    Vibing as: Dismas Hind.

THE BOIS (And gals)
    https://pastebin.com/DHCmg4nM

Shoutouts to Manezinho for the pixelart

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the support, everyone! I always try to perform perfectly in every role I play. Feedback is always welcome!