User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Victor Kleiner - Commander Application

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard some Dchat rumours and other chatter regarding you. They were negative. However, the responses to this application seem to state otherwise.

Your answers are good and story acceptable.

Please answer the following questions before I come to a conclusion:
    1. What would you do if you discovered that one of your SOs was a spy?
    2. Delta riots over their SL getting arrested. How do you respond.
    3. If most of Delta is arrested and they are appealing for a mass pardon, under what circumstances would you approve?
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. If I discovered that my SO was a spy, (assuming that I have real evidence that supports my claims) I would firstly contact the MP department about it and present evidence that proves that the SO is indeed a spy. I would order his arrest on the charges of sedition. Everyone onboard the Almayer is bound to Marine Law even if they are not a marine. Engaging in actions that have the intent to disrupt or overthrow the legitimate command that a CO has over his vessel or operation is unlawful and is frowned upon.
    After arresting the spy, I would contact HIGHCOM about the issue and await further orders.

2. If Delta is rioting over their SL getting arrested, I would firstly try to calm them down and head to the Brig to immediately hear out the SL and the arresting officer about what happened. I wouldn't like a whole squad rioting and getting rowdy as initial deployment is delayed because of that. I would hand out an appeal about the SL's charges and decide whether or not I should accept it. It would highly depend on his charges. If they were minor or incorrectly assigned charges, I would accept the appeal and relieve the SL of the charge he was appealing to.
    I would consider a pardon for the sake of the operation if his charges were minimal or wrongfully applied to by the MPs. This is very situational as I would analyze the SL's behavior and make sure he would not commit any crimes after being pardonned.

3. I would approve the pardons under the circumstances that:

3 A. The charges were wrongfully applied to by MPs.

3 B. The charges were not capital crimes and not serious major crimes such as kidnapping.

3 C. They were later proven innocent with evidence as the MPs conduct an investigation about the charges.

3 D. If the Almayer is currently on code red or code delta.

3 E. If I made sure that they would not cause more trouble after being pardonned. Such as analyzing their behavior and their original charges.

These are all the answers that I have. I have judged all questions based on ML and SOP and situational scenarios that might occur in-game.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    App checks out, community support is good, and answers are up to snuff. +1

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’re a good player that offer some twist and roleplay to rounds. I’ve had you as an Acting XO under my command as well as seen you XO in multiple occasion.

I have to say you’re a good XO. You know when to make announcements, how to relay information on time and so on. I suppose you will also learn more tricks, tips and strategies over time.

However I would like to see you more assertive and confident as a Commander, with a more reserved or down to earth roleplay in mind. I do hold some consideration for you.

I wish you best of luck with your application. +1

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does hell of a job as my OW. Though I can't say from SL perspective in recent times as I'm takin a break, as Engie and PFC unga you did fairly well from what I recall recently and in the past when I was SL you did well then.

+1 from me.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am satisfied with your answers. Coupled with the good community support and acceptable initial application, I will be leaving a
    +1
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the support, everyone! I am looking forward to this whitelist and add more fun and heavy roleplay to command roles.

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Viktor is a pretty cool dude, he knows how to XO and stuff and his app is good so I must...

+1
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The Neverplayer Commodore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally did not spend the entire round you played under crimson creeping you as an observer.

Well I've seen you other times and this one was no different. You knew what you were doing, asked countless times for reports and you were clear on your orders.

Hope you got used to the CO beret, because you will be using it a lot more times.

+1
    Captain Morgan Young

Charlie Squad Medic main and the worst nade Thrower you Will ever see.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you. I will definitely get used to the CO beret and carry all the responsibitilities that it weighs. I look forward to lead the marines again with my trustworthy beret as I give them orders in Briefing.