Byond ID?
    Medizan

CM Character?
    Jack Harrow

Are you 16 or older?
    Yes

Timezone
    EST

On average, how many hours are you available per week to moderate?

Qualifications

Do you have any previous experience in being staff (not just SS13)?
    Head Administrator of a formerly large GMod server. Former Mentor on Paradise.

Do you play any servers aside from CM-SS13?
    Not currently.

Provide links to any previous Colonial Marines applications that you've made:
    N/A

Are you currently a staff member elsewhere (not just SS13)? If so, where?
    N/A

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on Colonial Marines?
    No.

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on ANY server? If so, which server, when, and what for?
    No.

Are you familiar with the chat program Discord (its use is required)?
    Yes

Communication is a vital part of being a Moderator. Are you willing to actively do so with the team?
    Absolutely.

Common Staff Situations

A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    Check to see their overall playtime and see if they appear to be new. Compare this to notes to see if this is a trend with this person. If they appear to be new and don't seem to have a habit of doing this, try referring them ICly to the SEA rather then let them sit in brig. If they've got a history of this, depending on severity, allow either the MPs to icly handle it or if they've done this quite a bit administratively intervene.

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    Get both players side of the story and actively compare it to the honor code to see if it was in-fact violated or if this is more of a rule based thing.

If it's rule based then after examining the logs, facts, and such I would deal with punishments accordingly based on the circumstances.

If this is more of a whitelist violation and actually based around the honor code itself I would advise the person to make a report to the forums about it to ensure that the proper people who can handle a whitelist issue like that can handle it.

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    I would first check their play time to ensure that they're indeed new or if something else is going on. If I feel that they are indeed new. I would direct them to the SEA if one is around or I would help instruct them myself if there are no other pressing administrative actions to handle at that time.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    I would determine what the actual nature of their issue is and try to address it while being professional about it.

If they persist, I would investigate if this is the first time that they've done this or if this is a pattern of behavior of abuse towards staff. This would let me know if I need to go ahead and take more direct action against them since their history would tell me that they're not going to likely get better.

If they're continuing to insult / be rude after consider muting them or a brief ban of several hours to make it clear that it isn't acceptable and to get them to hopefully cool off.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    Look at their logs and notes to see if they're a newer player. If they are, simply inform them of Rule 12 and have them change their name / assist them with changing it.

IF they're an older player, ask them why they're using such a name and ensure they know they're aware of Rule 12. Proceed to have them name change regardless.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    Provided that they don't have any notes or any indications of this being some kinda Meta/powergaming I would allow this to be an IC affair rather then OOC unless it starts to become an issue.

If I have reason to believe that this is based on meta information or an attempt at powergaming or otherwise an attempt to break RP/griefing standards I would intervene only as necessary and based on the severity of the situation, trying to talk to them at first and determine their intent before taking action.

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    I would examine both sides of the story and compare them with logs and notes on both parties. I would also attempt to see the lead up to the situation. If I don't find any rational for them being openly hostile other then they are 'rping' that way or they're CLF, I inform the survivor that they're breaking the rules and handle it accordingly.

I would consider a job ban or a brief temp-ban based on the severity and if this is the first time this has happened or if there are other multiple occasions of this.

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    I investigate the matter by looking into the logs and potentially notes of all parties, getting everyone's side of the story if logs don't otherwise seem to give enough indication.

If the player is telling the truth and after examining the situation the MPs are indeed being heavy handed I would rather ICly intervene so long as the Mps involved don't have a history of being overly heavy handed. If they have been overly heavy handed in the past- administratively handle it and consider a job ban if absolutely necessary.

If the player is lying and I can justify that they're lying definitively, warn/leave a note on their file about the encounter for future reference but otherwise take no action.

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    I would try to understand why they're trying to not attack. I would directly message the command on both sides some IC 'intel' letting them believe they're getting some kinda assistance but in reality it's just forcing them to fight. This can be done simply by informing both parties of each other's locations.

I would also consider putting down an IC notice and make an event out of the two forces meeting and make it more into a 'honor battle' trying to goad both forces into accepting it under those pretenses to meet up.

Only after that do I consider taking more drastic measures and potentially requesting assistance since both parties would have to be refusing to move.

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    I would report them to another member of staff to handle. I would, at most, react ICly but only to the extent that the rules allow me to and attempt to move away from the situation and that person to treat patients and allow a different Mod to handle that person.

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    I would inform them that EORG doesn't apply to enemy factions fighting one another. EORG only applies between when someone harms someone who is a 'friendly', not someone who is an enemy.

No action to be taken, just educate them.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    I would confirm the story, look at logs, and look at notes on the person as the situation allows. If this is the first time that they've done this sorta thing I would potentially be more lenient when I message the person directly and potentially hand out punishments or even considering to warn and let it be an IC matter.

If this person has done this previously or has begun actually harming people I would punish them under rule 3/4 with a ban.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    Per the rules, a fist-fight alone does not inherently justify a gunfight, especially if it's just one hit. If it is only one hit that lead to the other party shooting I would consider admin healing the other killed person and warning the player against such actions in the future.

If the logs support that there was more then one punch thrown or other implements were used, consider making it an IC mater if it seems justifiable to believe that they would need lethal force to save themselves.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    if the mutiny wasn't ahelped or doesn't have the proper requirements I would try to immediately message those involved, especially the leaders, instructing them to stand-down and inform them of the rules regarding Mutiny. If a large group / others are still wanting to mutiny despite being told to stand down, give an OOC warning to cease and proceed with enforcement actions as required.

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    I would message the person who is making the racist comments privately, informing them that not everyone is cool with what they're saying and to politely cease. This would be repeated privately to everyone who really is contributing.

If it continues, consider punishments beyond warnings such as temp bans per Rule 3.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    Check logs and notes. Determine if this is the first time they've done this or not. Immediately place a ban on their IP for several days.

If it's clear that they've done this multiple times I would request that they be permanently banned.

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    Check logs and notes on that player, see if this is the first time that they've done this / if they're otherwise new to the server.

Message them and see why they did it. Warn if they're a very new player and inform them of rules. If they're not new, consider a job-ban from Xeno for a brief time.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    I would look at the player's notes and playtime to determine if they're new or not. I would message them and remind them of the RP standards of being a Xeno and is requirement to listen to obey the queen.

If he fails to listen / continues his actions, consider a job-ban From Xeno for a brief period of time.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    I would inform the player that it's permissible since the hivemind is simply an English interpretation of what is actually being broadcasted. So no issue.

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    Unless there are specific instructions for that round, I would message the command staff and warn them against doing it in the future since they're not suppose to inherently know that fact. They may get a note for powergaming if it's bad enough.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    Given the totality of circumstances, so long as there is an appropriate escalation of force or at least great IC justification, then it's permissible and not a violation of Rule 2. It's reasonable to believe that someone would want to save themselves and knowing that the pod can only take a max of three, they'd have to remove one to save themselvse.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    Warn them / attempt to calm them down. If that fails, consider muting them or toggling off Dchat/LOOC. If it still is bad or has become more egregious I would consider a temp ban of 1-3 hrs to allow them to cool off and come back with a leveled head.

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    I would inform the player that there is no such protections against SSD players for either Xeno, Humans, or Otherwise. Additionally, I would instruct them to handle it ICly and to see surgical attention for it.

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    Privately message the staff member and politely correct them, citing source information / rules as your justification but be professional, respectful, and understanding about it.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    I wouldn't want to directly get involved but I would message a manager or someone who can potentially help resolve the issue if a manager isn't available.

If I had to, I would simply give them the advice to ask a manager to help settle the situation.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
    I enjoy being able to assist people in enjoying the game and making it an environment that people want to and enjoy playing in. I want people to feel like they're getting supported and can feel like they have someone to help them resolve their issues with and around the server rather then abandon it.

In your opinion, what is the most important quality for a moderator?
    The ability to look at the totality of the situation and examine a lot of variables before making a decisive decision. It's also important to do this while being empathetic and understanding of others and the situation they're in.

Anything else you
    I've been very active on the server for quite a while but I am becoming more active on the discord and website over time.

I'm use to deal with difficult decisions and I try to make things fair and impartial while also resorting to the minimum level to handle a situation effectively. There is a lot of factors in every situation and everything is a case-by-case basis normally.
    Last edited by Medi; 03-17-2020 at 08:59 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for applying for moderator!

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?

Moderators can't run events and you really don't need to cause any RP. Just send a subtle message to the aCO and a QM announcement telling them to hurry the hell up.

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.

It's honestly up to ever who deals with it to determine the situation but we do allow minor racism and you can't make everyone happy.

3 hour bans are the minimum we give out and Jban are permanent until they're appealed.

Answers are well detailed and you have a good grasp of the rules. Only thing you seem to be lacking is how the ban system works but we don't expect you to understand it 100% unless you're apart of staff.
    Also if you could go into detail on your time as a head on the Gmod server that'd be great!

+1 from me and I look forward to seeing you on the staff team!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was a Gmod Head Administrator for approximately 1.5yrs starting around 2014ish for a relatively large (40-60+ players) serious RP server. The server itself was a constantly shifting dynamic that was really focused on passive with rather explosive breaches of the 'peace' every so often. We hosted a series of Mini-Events followed by major events on the Weekend that were usually announced well in advance to allow people to plan ahead. Our server featured a very risk-verses-reward style of gameplay that rewarded people ICly for continuing to play but the server did have means for characters to 'permanently die'. While there were appeals for it, of course, rarely was it ever a major issue.

As a Head Admin I oversaw three levels of administrators with varying levels of authority and responsibility. In total, I manged around 10-15 staff at any given time if not a bit more sometimes. Primarily, my duties were ensure that the other admins were giving fair and impartial verdicts on all of their decisions as well as overseeing any appeals that were especially messy. As such, I was also one of the man Rule authors aside from the Owner but all of the stuff, be it either Rules/Events/New Factions/New Dev updates - Everything was ran through by both the Owner and the Community to judge it's overall appeal and expected effectiveness. This really boiled down to me holding town-hall meetings, making specified updates to Lore, working closely with the Devs to meet the needs of all factions of players while remaining within balance, and sponsoring events to keep the server feeling lively and an appropriate mix of chaos and passive as to keep people constantly shifting. The importance was always to make sure players felt like their environment was lively and that their characters were a distinct extension that they could feel emotionally invested in and wanting to return playing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you'd like, can you explain why you're no longer the Head Admin? My vote wont change I'm just curious about your staff work as a Head Admin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The owner wanted me to shift focus from my server to assisting a different server because it wasn't going so well. I ultimately did go and do what I was asked and basically ended up saving the second server but damning my previous one in the process, which I warned him would happen. I didnt like the admins of server 2 either since they were territorial but I was kinda stuck now that server 1 was now almost beyond saving.

Took a break, let things settle with the idea of rehyping a return of the server with updates once people started to get bored. In that time, the owner brought on a Dev who was good but was a literal psychopath in the end. Rather then listen to my warnings about the dev, the owner sided with and protected him despite the shady stuff he was doing. This allowed the dev to attack me to which the owner allowed where he blamed me for a lot of old issues and the failure of a separate project that we had tried in interm. Lo' and behold, he made me a lame duck and unable to help the community by dragging my name through the mud. The dev finally got caught up in a few scandals all at once, which I publically predicted before hand. He about destroyed the community and servers via malicious code and backdoors. My reputation was fixed a bit but I had no interest returning by that point, citing the owner not supporting me earlier.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hello Medizan, Thanks for your application for moderation team, Let's go thru some of your answers.

A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    Check to see their overall playtime and see if they appear to be new. Compare this to notes to see if this is a trend with this person. If they appear to be new and don't seem to have a habit of doing this, try referring them ICly to the SEA rather then let them sit in brig. If they've got a history of this, depending on severity, allow either the MPs to icly handle it or if they've done this quite a bit administratively intervene.
    You should intervene regarless if there is a history of this or not. a PM asking the reasoning behind the shooting would not hurt.

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    Get both players side of the story and actively compare it to the honor code to see if it was in-fact violated or if this is more of a rule based thing.

If it's rule based then after examining the logs, facts, and such I would deal with punishments accordingly based on the circumstances.

If this is more of a whitelist violation and actually based around the honor code itself I would advise the person to make a report to the forums about it to ensure that the proper people who can handle a whitelist issue like that can handle it.
    You can pretty much identify if there is a WL issue or a Rule issue on the ahelp itself without the need for checking the logs.

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    if there are no other pressing administrative actions to handle at that time.
    If there is more pressing moderation matters to handle, you shouldn't be marking ahelps. As common sense, mark 2 or 3 ahelps depending of the issue, if you're alone and those issues keep appearing, you can request help at discord or let those ahelps sit. Our ahelp system keeps repeating them until someone marks, keep that in mind. Don't take issues that will consume alot of your time and focus for it.

Example: You already marked a ahelp regarding a Improper Escalation and you're already log diving and all of the sudden a ahelp shows up regarding a new player.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    I would determine what the actual nature of their issue is and try to address it while being professional about it.

If they persist, I would investigate if this is the first time that they've done this or if this is a pattern of behavior of abuse towards staff. This would let me know if I need to go ahead and take more direct action against them since their history would tell me that they're not going to likely get better.

If they're continuing to insult / be rude after consider muting them or a brief ban of several hours to make it clear that it isn't acceptable and to get them to hopefully cool off.
    As Doctor Compy explained, our minimal ban time is 3 hours. You're NOT required at ANY time to bear hostilities from players. If they are being hostile towards you, Tell them to calm down, if they refuse, Mute them from Ahelps, if they start ranting on LOOC, give a 3 hour ban so he can chill out.

Why to do that? Rule 3 - Don't be a Dick. You're a volunteer to staff and to moderate a 2d Spaceman colonial marines game and this game is VERY rage inducing sometimes.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    Provided that they don't have any notes or any indications of this being some kinda Meta/powergaming I would allow this to be an IC affair rather then OOC unless it starts to become an issue.

If I have reason to believe that this is based on meta information or an attempt at powergaming or otherwise an attempt to break RP/griefing standards I would intervene only as necessary and based on the severity of the situation, trying to talk to them at first and determine their intent before taking action.
    Pure IC issue. You should not intervene, it's SOP enforcement and that's up to the MPs to enforce that. The only situation where you should intervene is MPs/CMP using Shotguns or other weapons (excluded sidearms which is permitted by SOP), because MPs and CMP are tied to the rules and them breaking the Marine law is a OOC issue.

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    I would examine both sides of the story and compare them with logs and notes on both parties. I would also attempt to see the lead up to the situation. If I don't find any rational for them being openly hostile other then they are 'rping' that way or they're CLF, I inform the survivor that they're breaking the rules and handle it accordingly.

I would consider a job ban or a brief temp-ban based on the severity and if this is the first time this has happened or if there are other multiple occasions of this.
    Alright, i don't know for how long you're in the community, but Hostile Survivors are Banned as per Management decision until Devs rework, the only situation where they actually exist is inside of a Admin Event which would be Rule Zero'd it.

This was announced on discord and when you join the server, there is a message stating this announcement.

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    I investigate the matter by looking into the logs and potentially notes of all parties, getting everyone's side of the story if logs don't otherwise seem to give enough indication.

If the player is telling the truth and after examining the situation the MPs are indeed being heavy handed I would rather ICly intervene so long as the Mps involved don't have a history of being overly heavy handed. If they have been overly heavy handed in the past- administratively handle it and consider a job ban if absolutely necessary.

If the player is lying and I can justify that they're lying definitively, warn/leave a note on their file about the encounter for future reference but otherwise take no action.
    Alright, lay off your administative mindset otherwise you would be very frustrated with the lack of powers you'll get. First, IC intervention, no. If you have a issue that you need someone sent icly to unfuck the MPs that would be the admins at THEIR discretion. Otherwise you'll solve that OOCly. Most of the MPs are Mains and they RP correctly when they are being contacted by Staff. If you send a PM ordering their releasing, they will RP as HC ordering it, which requires no further action.

I would try to understand why they're trying to not attack. I would directly message the command on both sides some IC 'intel' letting them believe they're getting some kinda assistance but in reality it's just forcing them to fight. This can be done simply by informing both parties of each other's locations.

I would also consider putting down an IC notice and make an event out of the two forces meeting and make it more into a 'honor battle' trying to goad both forces into accepting it under those pretenses to meet up.

Only after that do I consider taking more drastic measures and potentially requesting assistance since both parties would have to be refusing to move.
    Big no, if the round is stagnating, there is 30 marines and 4 aliens and both don't make a move, it's not the time for delay. You should not consider the alive players but the amount of observers. If there id 30 marines and 4 alies with a server pop of 160 players, You should consider that there is OVER 100 players observing the round and waiting for the round to end to play again. Usually XOOCing the Xenos to hijack and go up is enough to speed up the round.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    I would confirm the story, look at logs, and look at notes on the person as the situation allows. If this is the first time that they've done this sorta thing I would potentially be more lenient when I message the person directly and potentially hand out punishments or even considering to warn and let it be an IC matter.

If this person has done this previously or has begun actually harming people I would punish them under rule 3/4 with a ban.
    Your definition is correct, but this situation is a grey area. Allow me to explain why: a Marine running around, punching and stealing gear is considered roundstart shenanigans. However, the key to define if you're going to intervene or not is on this point: Stealling gear.

Stealling Boots for a example, Dosen't warrant a OOC issue, unless that the player end up harmed on almayer by the lack of item. Example: Player X has his boots stolen and accidentally walks into 10 shards of glass causing severe harm.

Now in another way, Stealling spec gear, spec weapons, attachments, kit sets, mortar and basically any other unique item would warrant a intervention because they cannot be replaced or they are too expensive to replace.

Keep that in mind.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    Per the rules, a fist-fight alone does not inherently justify a gunfight, especially if it's just one hit. If it is only one hit that lead to the other party shooting I would consider admin healing the other killed person and warning the player against such actions in the future.

If the logs support that there was more then one punch thrown or other implements were used, consider making it an IC mater if it seems justifiable to believe that they would need lethal force to save themselves.
    Don't focus only on Escalation. Reference from Rules page:
    Rule 14. Lethal Force - Do not attack another player without a legitimate, explainable roleplay reason that could be applied in a similar, real-life scenario.
    Both players can escalate correct, but if the reason for the murder is over "MUH BOOTS" it's a shitty reason to kill your fellow marine and the player should be punished for it.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    if the mutiny wasn't ahelped or doesn't have the proper requirements I would try to immediately message those involved, especially the leaders, instructing them to stand-down and inform them of the rules regarding Mutiny. If a large group / others are still wanting to mutiny despite being told to stand down, give an OOC warning to cease and proceed with enforcement actions as required.
    Mutinies must be ahelped, if they don't, they aren't following the proper requirements which will require intervention. If you have information regarding a mutiny and you have their location, you can sleep them all and then MOOC to stand down and the mutiny isn't authorized by staff. Then you start noting the mutiny leader and mutineers.

I would message the person who is making the racist comments privately, informing them that not everyone is cool with what they're saying and to politely cease. This would be repeated privately to everyone who really is contributing.

If it continues, consider punishments beyond warnings such as temp bans per Rule 3.
    Nope, Another grey area. We have a definition for that. It's called Marine Bravado where marines uses those slanders on a jokeful way or complements between friends. However, when it's used in a derrogatory and mean way, it's racism and the player should be asked to tone done.

as Example: "Hey James, My Nigga, care to help me out filling those sandbags, you lazy bitch?" - Marine Bravado

"HEY CMP, GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU NIGGA."-Racism.

Having said that, Minor Racism is allowed.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    Check logs and notes. Determine if this is the first time they've done this or not. Immediately place a ban on their IP for several days.

If it's clear that they've done this multiple times I would request that they be permanently banned.
    All bans are tied to their IPs and this situation usually dosen't require punishment escalation, if you deem that the player comitted severe griefing and logged off, you can slap him directly with a 7 day ban.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    I would look at the player's notes and playtime to determine if they're new or not. I would message them and remind them of the RP standards of being a Xeno and is requirement to listen to obey the queen.

If he fails to listen / continues his actions, consider a job-ban From Xeno for a brief period of time.
    as Doctor Compy said, Jobbans are Permanent until appealed. Usually, we go under this escalation: Note/warning, 3 hour ban, Jobban + 3 hour ban.

Having said all of those, you have the mindset to help the community BUT this looks more like a Admin app than a Moderator app. I say read more the rules, read the accepted apps, familiarize more with the server and you should have a trial on the future.

I do not support this application at this time. -1
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have worked with them before, they're pretty objective/serious with a community set in mind. Nothing that was stated here that can't be ironed out with a trial period.

+1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hunk brings up a good point that most of ya answers would require ya having admin perms but besides that I think ya have a somewhat decent grasp on the rules so I don't mind handing out a +1 here

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything's been said. +1
    Joe Dafoe, PFC/hobby Huntard hunter.
    Xenomorph FOE, disgusting runner/warrior main.
    Yautja hunter Nall'kro, clanless heathen.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be siding with Hunk for this application. Your understanding of the rules is not solid enough to be a moderator. Especially when it says in green size 32 underlined text every time you log on that survivors cannot be hostile to marines.

Your judgement is also questionable, this is displayed in a small degree in some of your answers, but is most obvious in your answer to the "stagnating round" question. You fail to consider the opinion and attitude of the majority, instead opting for things that would extend the round rather than appease those who are waiting there with nothing to do.

Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505