User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trevorious - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trevorious - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Trevoriousdafox
    Character Name?
    Ellie 'Coffee' Weaver
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    zanebot
    Total Ban Duration
    Job ban
    Remaining Duration
    Job ban
    What other servers do you play on?
    I have played on the TGMC server when they have been up, as often as possible.
    But my schedule has been changing some due to me looking for a job, so I've missed the last three or so tests they've ran.
    I've tried to play xeno and Queen among other less played roles there to help with everything since they tend to lack shipside personnel and Aliens sometimes.
    I had planned on getting a vouch from them and still can if it'd help. But to be honest I've only gotten to play on TGMC for a few tests sadly. So I'm not sure if that'd be enough time to suffice as a vouch.

Other than that I really only play CM. It was the thing that got me into SS13 in general and will always have a fond place in my memory and heart.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    You have been jobbanned by zanebot from: Alien.
    The reason is: Admitted to running out and dying on purpose as a larva.

You have been jobbanned by zanebot from: Queen.
    The reason is: Admitted to running out and dying on purpose as a larva.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    Here is a link to my first appeal but it's on the old forum.
    https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=19488
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Alright I'll recap from the best of my memory how things happened, it was Big Red.
    The Queen decided to nest and ovi in Viro. An since it was low pop, we had a lack of drones to do the weeding and egg planting etc.
    I went drone and tried to assist as best possible but it was a pretty bad round for Aliens. Marines scouted Viro first, coming from L Z two and the pad locks at the same time.
    We got encircled then trapped, most dying in Viro including myself and the queen. I ghosted and watched the bug hunt, there was like one drone and two or three runners and lurkers left.
    Then I actually burst from a monkey that had been flamed, nested in a corner of the hive.

I ran from the hive out the padlocks and hid in security. Marines were patrolling everywhere but the obscure places and the FOB.
    I wanted to wait for a queen before evolving, the reason being so if one did come I could have gone runner for our last stand.

But since one did not come I had the, HORRIBLE, idea to try and sneak into the FOB and steal the Drop Ship.
    I decided, (again HORRIBLE idea), to stay larva to make is easier to hide an sneak into the FOB but a bravo engineer spotting me. Then one well placed claymore later and I was no more.
    In dchat I was kinda insulted by a sent, to be honest I don't remember what all was said, but he said something about me suiciding on purpose and I, having the big brain I do, was said it was me not delaying....
    BUT what I should have said considering it's the truth, was that I was trying to stay larva an sneak into the FOB so I could steal the Drop Ship. But got scared by a engineer and ran into a claymore trying to run.

That being said I still front lined as a larva as Sleepy told me and they are 100% right. It was in general very dumb of me and I should have, and do now know better.
    Also not that it's an excuse but I was very tired at the time, it being like 4ish AM here then I think. I had been up all night playing.
    I was not thinking clearly and I regret it very much so. I have been trying to better my behavior, and lessen my playtime a little to try and keep my cool better when I do play.

That being said I know I have recently got a note and ban for for yet another improper escalation violation. It was as survivor, I went into much detail on my report so I wont here.
    I just want to say I misunderstood a few things and had some poor judgement. I honestly did and do think it was pretty intentional on the other players part but still, it isn't a proper reason to do what I did and I understand that.
    I should have ahelped to begin with NOT after it all was said and done. It made an ass out of myself and I'm pretty ashamed in general of how it all played out. I had good intentions in general but even if I was wronged, doing a wrong on him was not the right.

The time of the ban has really made me appreciate how much I took being an Alien for granted. I understand front lining as a larva is a solid don't do and will never repeat this again.
    I am again sorry for my attitude in general when it was being handled at the time, and for my poor decisions. I am willing to go into more depth on anything and explain further if needed.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Honestly I think you learned your lesson from the survivor ban. In the 30 days, that's the hiccup you've really had.

I think you deserve a shot at just xeno, and if you keep your nose clean you can appeal the queen ban.

+1

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna say +1 you're a well known person the community and I think we can give you a shot at Xeno again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly I'm quite hesitant, your job ban was only a month ago and you got a recent ban placed on you although not exactly related it still weighs heavy. I'm remaining neutral at this time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The nice appeal convinced me you understand what is expected of you and that you take the situation seriously, I think the xeno ban can safely be removed.
    The queen ban should remain.
    You've used up all of your second chances by now, mistakes won't be tolerated and you won't be given the benefit of the doubt. Notes like these are the ones we usually see in permaban appeals.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll +1 this as long as you agree to give your head a massive shake and stop getting yourself banned and getting noted, because at this point you've exhausted all your "forgive me" cards.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to give this an extremely hesitant +1, as the other Staff have said, your note history isn't great, and I can't see a positive outcome if it continues the way it is.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 as other staff members said. The only hiccup you had was the survivor ban so yeah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've decided to give you a shot +1 on the Xeno ban being lifted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm seeing a fair amount of continued rule breaks on the part of lethality in general from you. I'm hesitant to lift a ban if you're just going to catch another for shooting someone inappropriately and haven't ended that line of play past warnings.