Date of Incident
    March 18, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Tank Moore

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Mafio (?)

Accused Character Name
    Mar'cte

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    5pm EST give or take

What rule(s) were broken:
    Predator Honor Code

Description of the incident:
    To sum it up briefly, I was fighting a predator at LZ2. Multiple predators were around, so I had no choice but to stand my ground.

I was winning the fight by a long shot, when the predator managed to get 1 hit on me which knocked me over. They proceeded to rip me apart while I was on the ground.

I asked them about it after the round. They claimed that they thought I was dying in hardcrit or something, which was a blatant excuse as they didn't hesitate at all to start killing me on the ground.

This is a clear honor code violation, and the player even admitted they knew it was in dead chat.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I don't have the logs, but they will be posted.

How you would punish the accused:
    Up to the rest of the Council. I will not be partaking in the outcome of the report.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Stating as Eye witness. I saw the predator in question attacking the player while he was stunned.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I second that, was watching the fight as a predator when I saw him slash Tank when stunned, rapidly. He also claimed he "knew" that it was wrong to attack a stunned opponent, but did it regardless. I think what he was trying to say is that he thought Tank was stunned by internal damage or pain or something. I however also know that this is a new pred player. I'd vouch for some leniency here, as I believe he was simply confused.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs of the fights.

Conversation in D-chat

Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can confirm that I thought that he was crit by organ damage or something of the like, but I apologize that I was so fast to kill him. I should have been more observant and shouldn't have acted so hastily, and that's on me. If I'm going to be banned/whitelist removed then I accept it, it's just a shame since I literally just got it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also witnessed this and that the predator, as soon as Tank was on the ground, unleashed a furious barrage of attacks without any restraint or checking anything. It was extra surprising as the predator had only landed one hit prior to that and Tank was not moving slowly or otherwise appearing severely injured (which they were not).

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To that, my first hit appeared to have reduced him to a little over half health (according to the health hud). So I had thought that the first hit might have just been lucky and had caused organ damage (if that's how that works). My intentions also weren't to ruin the round for you Moore (despite me going ham after you fell), I planned on returning your body after the fight was over, although of course I wasn't able to do that. Overall, in the heat of the moment I got ahead of myself, especially since I was desperate due to him beating me pretty badly. I can assure that I won't let this happen again if I'm pardoned (if not I completely understand), and I'll try to give more thought towards any other scenarios like this in the future.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right,

So the council has gone over this report and is in agreeance that there is enough evidence to show that Mafio did indeed break the Honor Code. It should be noted that Lance recused himself during this.

Being that Mafio is new to the WL, he will be receiving a warning.

Mafio, I ask that you read up on the honor code, AND, that if you have any questions that you please reach out to the WL community. We are here to help each other out when needed.

Result:
    Mafio will be receiving a warning.