User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Rule Clarification Update 2019

Ceyella
    Had a game where i geared up, wandered over to DS, it lands..immediately shot the fuck up and then burned by a survivor. Was told by them that moderators instructed them to do it, and when i ahelped, was told that once a survivor goes hostile, their committed and cant stop.
    Can this be clarified? it seems, pretty silly, if im a survivor and weird armed men show up, sure im shooting at them or something, but if they identify themselves as marines, and such, so i proceed to stand down...seems pretty linear RP. that everything be hunky dory and settled ship side, there doesn't seem to be any logic to instructing this survivor to keep fighting and resisting.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I get a clarification on whether the Captain can BE MP/CMP or not ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I get a clarification as to if MPs can wear marine armor in red alert situations.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would using beanbags in place of tazer considerred a lethal or non lethal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the reasoning on spitters not being allowed to push & explode fueltanks?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Classification of the best red armor?

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot to update it here but I have actually answered everything up to Justicer3792's question. As for ramosand95's question, I don't understand what you're actually asking so if you could explain that, I'll answer it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually have these questions answered in Ahelp but I wanna ask them here so that the Community is aware and benefits from the answer too:

1. Can I board the Dropship at First Drop?

2. The Queen has ordered me to specifically slash the Shipside CIC/Tcomms APC and nothing else. I have killed all CIC crew and this is pre-Crash, which I managed to sneak into. I never have ANY intention of slashing APCs as it causes me to get stunned and lose health. I have on one hand a rule against specifically targetting CIC & Tcomms APC yet another rule which is to not disobey the Queen. Do I or do I not slash.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have some questions about rule interpretation for 2019.

Is wearing part of a uniform considered LRP?

Is wearing part of a uniform no longer considered IC for MP escalation, as well as Insub from the SO?

Can marines collect uniform, armor, and equipment from the planet, or is that also LRP now?

Since I was ban, I am going to assume that everyone wearing a partial uniform will now be ban, as we no longer have IC issue's in game, would this assumption be correct?

There are dozens of marines without helmets, gloves, shoes, incorrect armor, spec armor, specs trading armor, smocks, packs, theft of SG gear, and more. instead of banning everyone I think we should clarify these rules for the old and new players alike, and also the staff for the year 2019, since over time rules and interpretations of rules change.
    Last edited by trustscience44; 06-15-2019 at 07:29 AM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated to this point. Since trustscience44's questions were somewhat resolved via a report, I only answered the general question about groundside clothing.