User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Doctor Compy - Commander Application

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your BE answer is lacklustre, being much too generalized and not fully moulding into the proper definition and use of a BE, you have not given any examples that explicitly bring out what a BE entails.

Your story and quirk are interesting, however it is quite short and has shown a lack of effort, much like your overall application. You may feel that you've put effort into it, however, I personally feel the answers to all the questions could and should be extended and exemplified much more than they are currently.

You have decent community support, some saying that you are competent at command.

I will be
    NEUTRAL
    Until I observe you in action.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Novacti View Post
    Your BE answer is lacklustre, being much too generalized and not fully moulding into the proper definition and use of a BE, you have not given any examples that explicitly bring out what a BE entails.

Your story and quirk are interesting, however it is quite short and has shown a lack of effort, much like your overall application. You may feel that you've put effort into it, however, I personally feel the answers to all the questions could and should be extended and exemplified much more than they are currently.

You have decent community support, some saying that you are competent at command.

I will be
    NEUTRAL
    Until I observe you in action.
    Thank you for commenting on the app!

The reason for the answers being rather short is the fact that there is so much that can happen and context is everything I can't write everything down, so I just covered the minor bits and if brought up with a specific event I will go into full detail on that.

I honestly have no writing skills and this took all my brain power to put together. I'm fine in-game and have no problems RPing but writing long and interesting stories is just not in my reach.

I will be playing a round or two of XO tomorrow depending how long the first round is at about 16:00 GMT -5, if you wish to observe.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Don't let the short application distract you from the fact that this is an amazing player in game." However, I'm gonna stay Neutral. Your application is fine and direct to the point, and shows you put thought into your answers. Seen you in game quite a bit as well, and you're not bad. As for the rest of the round, you're not bad at commanding for sure especially I see you roll being a Squad leader! Not once but a lot! and I'd say you do decent at keeping the Ungas in check, as well as multi-tasking. Before I make my decision though, I'd like to see what others have to say. I may not be part of the CO Council, but I review the applications seriously and fairly. If I can think of any, I might make a few scenarios for you later on. But other then that, good luck, and here's to seeing you amongst the ranks of Commanders.

And of course, I won't be suprised if this is accepted. Good luck!
    Last edited by Enyonggg; 03-25-2020 at 12:30 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright "Compy". if that is your real name. I'll tell you the same thing I told Pierce Jackson. You may have the chutzpah and grit needed to lead marines. You may know the roles required and the strategies to succeed. You may have the name recognition we all know is secretly a requirement to pass these applications. But can you perform one of the most vital and rare tasks that a CO may be called upon to perform? You know what I'm talking about. Post your preferred Smartgun loadout so we know you're cut from the cloth of heroes.
    +1 Providing you have the SG Chops.

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate your guy's support!

As for your question Shriver, no gun....only machete....

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Compy is based and one of the few people who actually tries to roleplay when they get the downtime/chance to do so. You'd be fun as a CO, though I usually see you as a squad medic or engie instead of SL.

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just L View Post
    Compy is based and one of the few people who actually tries to roleplay when they get the downtime/chance to do so. You'd be fun as a CO, though I usually see you as a squad medic or engie instead of SL.
    Thank you for the support!

It is quite unusual that you've seen more more as medic than SL as I haven't played Medic in ages. I pick Squad Engineer, XO, and CMO if I miss round start and SL isn't available.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Compy View Post
    Thank you for the support!

It is quite unusual that you've seen more more as medic than SL as I haven't played Medic in ages. I pick Squad Engineer, XO, and CMO if I miss round start and SL isn't available.
    Yeah I think it's because I usually end up taking your SL slot, ahah.
    And that's what I meant by squad medic OR engie. I do the same usually, though squad engie is kinda boring now since it takes forever to build cades and most squads don't understand how to work with an aggressive engineer.

Either way I hope you get CO.

The Neverplayer Commodore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that you can lead a squad .... but the question is, can you lead 4 squads plus all shipside and the rest of groundside crew ?

As Novacti said, your app doesn't show me you've put much effort into it. I also haven't seen you playing SO / XO, and most of the Community is vouching for you due to your SL gameplay. Despite we highly take into account SL mechanics, we also expect our applicants to understand that Command is a bit different from playing SL, so that is why we recommend you all play SO / XO, and gain some experience at it, until applying.

Now I ll ask you some question, so we know how you would handle these situations if you were the CO.

1 - Aparently, one of your POs (You have normandy PO), has been launching the Alamo up and down via the Pilot's Bubble in the middle of the hangar. You go down to the hangar, to speak with the pilot and besides telling you that he is doing his job, he tells you to fuck off. You have some CIC staff, and no MP crew. What would you do ?

2 - Charlie spec got arrested for DASO for saying: " Fuck you CO", when you were giving briefing orders, while bravo spec got arrested for tresspassing into the req, to grab some nades, and they are both asking you to pardon them. What would you do ?

That will be all, please try to play more XO in the upcoming days.
    Good luck !
    Captain Morgan Young

Charlie Squad Medic main and the worst nade Thrower you Will ever see.

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Why yes he is still doing his job but he'd be MUCH more useful either on the Alamo or Planetside helping with medical, intel, and req. I'd inform them to either launch the Alamo from the ground or from the Alamo itself or be charged with DASO and Insubordination. If they choose to listen to my orders I'd let them be but if they A) Insult me again B) refuse overall I'd arrest them myself and deputize an SO to watch over them.

2. Just because you get a big ass gun doesn't make you immune to the law. Acting as if these happened during/around the same time during briefing I'd deny their appeals as the groundside OP shouldn't be met with heavy resistance. But if they are needed I'd pardon the Bravo Spec's charges and not the Charlie's as Bravo Spec would be stealing to assist the marines where as Charlie Spec is just insulting me.

I am more than capable of leading the entire operation and I'm still quite familiar with command as I still play XO here and there when I end up rolling it. So I have plenty of experience in ML, Command Structure, and organizing marines but I will still play XO in the coming days to show you. Tomorrow at around noon GMT -5 I'll be rolling XO. Also maybe tonight I'll roll it if I have time.