User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Doctor Compy - Commander Application

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The application is fair ive only seen you play XO once and squad leader a few times even if some of those times was a year or two ago but when i was playing as SEA and spectated you in the operation i can make you out for being confident and and trusting in you decision +1

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me_Bigsnail View Post
    Just played with Compy as their CO, honestly they pulled off victory from the jaws of defeat during my stay.

Marine forces were pinned down by xenos at FOB, but compy's quick thinking bought us time by rallying around cryo troops in a decisive back and forth between alamo PO, as the latter were skeptical going up as FOB was collapsing.

Later on cryo troops and marine troops, again by XO initiative and then executed by their SLs began to perform a counter offensive raining down mortars and OB on xenos.

It takes a lot of confidence to do these kinds of calls and in all honesty I am 100% secure Compy is ready to be a CO.

I know I have +1 this already, BUT I AM DOING IT AGAIN

+1

Thank you for letting me lead the operation myself (even if you came near the end).

I hope that a few others saw/participated in this round and hopefully upcoming rounds of myself in CIC. I am fully capable of leading multiple squads at once and I've only made one mistake so far which was looking at the wrong LZ for CORSAT and sent the squads to the wrong biodomes. (Probably got a few, killed sorry for that).

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesthebond View Post
    The application is fair ive only seen you play XO once and squad leader a few times even if some of those times was a year or two ago but when i was playing as SEA and spectated you in the operation i can make you out for being confident and and trusting in you decision +1
    Thank you for the kind words. Always nice to see my boomer rounds are still remember.

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen you as XO recently, and you did a good job. Since community support is good as well, I think this makes up for the rather short app. I'll +1 this.

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

The Neverplayer Commodore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very well I will be straight honest here. If I mainly judged willingness to play the role and it's enjoyability I would probably -1 this, since I don't believe you want to play the role that much and instead, it seems to me you only want to add it to your WL count, which is fair too.
    However, I mainly judge IG gameplay and general knowledge of command, and you sir seem you understand what you are doing, despite minor fuckups - I ll ignore the fact that you confused the LZs xD - , but on a serious note I know that you can lead and .... yeah that is pretty much what the CO role requires, and my judgement over your app will be no different.

Also try not to give atitude if for example, an admiral or Higher up comes on board in case you are playing CO... Just to avoid a possible mess.

With that being said, I'll +1 this.

Good luck !
    Captain Morgan Young

Charlie Squad Medic main and the worst nade Thrower you Will ever see.

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you both for the support!

Whitelisted Captain FGRSentinel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to lean on the side of Screaming and Smov on this. +1 and good luck.
    Retired CO Councilor (Winter 2019-Spring 2020, Winter 2020-Spring 2021)

Goddard Pearsall, the Pilot that (almost) always has Souto

Unofficial source of help for new/inexperienced POs. Message me here or on Discord if you'd like advise on anything.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arrgh it is I, your Captain speaking. Tis' be that time again.

Apologies for the delay. You have support from the community and enough +1s from the Council to have this accepted. I've played along side you enough as well to know that you have what it takes to command. But I am OFFENDED by this application. You better be ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR from the START once you have your Whitelist or I SWEAR.

Accepted, your perms will be updated shortly, Captain.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler: