Date of Incident
    March 19, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Serena 'Sledge' Graham

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Diedsniper

Accused Character Name
    Jeffery 'Cowboy' Davis

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    6:00 CST

What rule(s) were broken:

Description of the incident:
    I was bravos engineer on prison station. Went to the south to secure the power of the station since nobody else was. Went with a PVT and got ambushed by a lurker(s). Had to medevac and was stuck waiting in medical until I got treated. EVAC was ordered so I stayed shipside. Went up to deck two and was talking to my squad on comms as the CO was blaming the operations failure on all engineers. CO and CE ambushed me, flashed and cuffed me. The CO then BE for Neglect of duty since I wasn't at the FOB during assault to build cades. When FOB was assaulted I was passing out with a broken hand at medical, I was not on prisonstation.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Removal of Whitelist or a stern warning. BEs shouldn't be handed out like candy and should really be the last option.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your NOD wasn't that you weren't prison side it was for your actions prison side, instead of doing what was asked of you and fortifying the LZ, You took a player with less than 9 hours in the game to get power back up which was never asked of you to do, then you died and I had to order half the squad to save you and 3 others. I then deployed and find only one cade line built by OTHER squads. The entire reason the operation failed was because NO engineer could do what was asked of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Furthermore xenos had just been called up manually by XO/SO so I had no time to get an execution into place

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by diedsniper View Post
    Your NOD wasn't that you weren't prison side it was for your actions prison side, instead of doing what was asked of you and fortifying the LZ, You took a player with less than 9 hours in the game to get power back up which was never asked of you to do, then you died and I had to order half the squad to save you and 3 others. I then deployed and find only one cade line built by OTHER squads. The entire reason the operation failed was because NO engineer could do what was asked of them.
    Neglect of duty is not a executable crime. BE are to follow marine law. You disregarded marine law and SOP when it comes to BE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your neglect to do what was asked of you led to half the marine force dead and evac at 13:00 manslaughter at best, at worst desertion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your neglect to do what was asked of you led to half the marine force dead and evac at 13:00 manslaughter at best, at worst desertion
    Not really my place to post, but I believe referring to the wiki would expedite matters:

https://cm-ss13.com/wiki/Marine_Law#...ion_Privileges

"Execution Privileges

The Commanding Officer may perform Battlefield Executions. This means they may personally execute anyone under their authority on the ship or Area of Operations without warning or procedure, provided their words or actions fulfill one of the following conditions:

Threat to your command. Credibly attempting to or threatening to undermine your command or attempting to remove your command through illegal means. (The CL or other crew reporting you to high command does NOT permit you to BE them. A minor insult or disagreement is not undermining your command, countermanding or refusing to follow orders is.)

Threat to persons. Credibly threatening and attempting to do harm to the CO or to someone while in the CO's presence.

Threat to the ship. Credibly threatening or attempting to do damage to the ship or the USCM while in the CO’s presence."
    Luca Jagemann, the cynical colonial with the prescription glasses.

Ancient Synth Williams, on another rescue mission in Brazil.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neither one of those fit the bill.
    I did not leave my post without intent to return. I obviously had intent to return and the logs show this.
    I did not kill any USCM people aswell so how would manslaughter fit?
    Neglect of Duty, sure. However, attempting to blame the failure of a operation on one person is not correct. Futhermore Neglect of duty is not a punishable offense. I did not pose a threat to anyone, and I just wanted to know why I was being dragged off. I figured I was going to the brig. You instead ripped my helmet off in the hallway, and shot me PB with a mateba one second after you said 'No BE' to the CE when he asked what the plan was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azazy View Post
    I did not leave my post without intent to return. I obviously had intent to return and the logs show this.
    Neglect of Duty, sure. However, attempting to blame the failure of a operation on one person is not correct. Futhermore Neglect of duty is not a punishable offense. I did not pose a threat to anyone, and I just wanted to know why I was being dragged off. I figured I was going to the brig. You instead ripped my helmet off in the hallway, and shot me PB with a mateba one second after you said 'No BE' to the CE when he asked what the plan was.
    I meant to say Neglect of Duty is not a executable offense. My bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azazy View Post
    Manslaughter is unintentionally killing someone, you leaving your ONLY ORDER of fortifying LZ to run off and get power something WHICH I WILL REPEAT was never asked of you to do costed half the marine forces lives because NO cades were built leading up to the defense of the LZ, I even stated that i was going to punish both alpha and bravos engineers, sadly only you survived to get punished, and in the part of the helmet CE did that not me. I would have dragged you to the brig if it had not been for the fact XO/SO's called up alamo, so I did not have enough time to brig you and do proper procedures.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 3 other marines sent initially to engineering to save you, 2 of which were also killed by lurkers can be attributed up to your actions. Just in engineering leaves you with 2-3 counts of manslaughter. Outside of engineering its impossible to estimate how many marines were killed by a lack of defenses at the FOB.