User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diedsniper - 16

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be depositing logs within the next 12 hours.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There were 8 roundstart squad engineers this round. 2 Delta 2 Bravo, 3 Alpha, 1 Charlie

Davis's orders at briefing:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Graham leaving to fix power after staying at FOB for ~2 minutes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Graham getting attacked by a lurker:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The rest of Bravo reaching Graham and then getting killed by the lurkers:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

From what I can see in the logs, at least 1 marine died at engineering.

Graham Getting back to a safe area:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Graham getting Medivaced:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

After the Evacuation:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The locating and arresting of Graham:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The Execution:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

No announcement was made due to the xenomorphs having boarded the Almayer
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer

Whitelisted Captain FGRSentinel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, uh, somewhat important question, but was the BE before or after the dropship was sent up by the Queen? I'd only ask here because it does actually have an impact in this case and the mention for the lack of an announcement suggests it was fairly close.
    Retired CO Councilor (Winter 2019-Spring 2020, Winter 2020-Spring 2021)

Goddard Pearsall, the Pilot that (almost) always has Souto

Unofficial source of help for new/inexperienced POs. Message me here or on Discord if you'd like advise on anything.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was a witness of this incident and the XO that round.
    Graham and other engineers were not doing their job at all, which led to the crushing defeat of the marines that round.
    The dropship was called up from the CIC or the dropship bubble in the Hangar when Cowboy was searching for Graham.
    There was no time to Brig or execute her as the aliens were already coming up to the Hangar plus MPs were either in cryo or SSD as only the CE assisted in the arrest. I believe the BE was lawful and Cowboy shouldn't receive a note or be removed from his whitelist.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My tablet was on cooldown after I told the marines to get ready for boarders, about halfway through the cooldown I decided to execute them, since the xenos were called up by the CIC I couldn’t order evac or ERT

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @FGRSentinel

When the Alamo was called down:
    [17:55:51]ADMIN: ADMIN LOG: The Elder Empress launched a shuttle using the 'Alamo' dropship console.

When the Alamo wsas called up:
    [17:59:29]ADMIN: ADMIN LOG: Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner launched a shuttle using the 'Alamo' dropship console.

You can see the announcement in the logs that I have deposited.
    [18:00:30]ANNOUNCEMENT: Jeffery 'Cowboy' Davis has announced the following: XENOS COMING UP ALAMO PREPAE TO REPEL- Sent from my USCM Command Tablet

the BE took place as the xenoes were coming up and landing if not already landed.
    Last edited by Novacti; 03-25-2020 at 04:35 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, apologies on the delay.

The Council has decided that this BE was not valid. None of the crimes you mentioned for their BE are something you could normally have the MPs execute for, save for Desertion, however they never refused to carry out orders, nor did they abandon post without the intent to return. They left to fix power as no one else had done so, but there's no evidence to support that once power was restored they'd have not returned to the FOB.

On top of that, at the time of BE, the player BE'd was not a threat to your Command, to any of the men on your ship, or to the ship itself, for they were already cuffed and in the custody of the Chief Engineer. They could have been handed off to the MPs for them to handle, however an Execution, or the Battlefield execution that took place, would not be viable in this instance.

Resolved; A warning will be issued out to Diedsniper, and this report will be closed.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler: