Date of Incident
    March 20, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Jonathan Hogg

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    QuickLoad

Accused Character Name
    Garook Shi'ata

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    4:30 CST - 4:40 or so.

What rule(s) were broken:
    Predator Honor Code

Description of the incident:
    As I landed and went north of the FOB at LZ2 on big red, I immediately saw two preds outside the north cades. Immediately, I was getting grabbed and dragged away, presumably to do some pred ship shenanigans as I saw later in the round but nonetheless I defended myself by PBing the pred. I engaged in a fight with the pred not so far from the FOB, getting some PBs, not taking too many injuries etc. against his combi stick. Eventually, the fight moved to the west, just south of tcomms in the caves, and I chased the predator around this particular rock pillar as he continued laughing, and occasionally fighting me. I perceived this just to be a regular hunt, as I hadn't done anything LRP, other marines weren't really shooting him much, and I thought myself to be worthy. I moved back into viro for a second looking for him, then back into the caves south of tcomms and this is when I got filled up with a ton of spikes from the spike launcher, which promptly killed me. AFAIK, Forest's pred code update here is in effect ( //showthrea...tor-Honor-Code ) and so I don't believe you're allowed to spike launcher worthy prey as of 3/17/20.

"2) All weapons are now allowed to be used against worthy prey, EXCEPT for the HPC, Plasma Rifle/Pistol, Spike Launcher and Traps."

I'd also like to mention that my body was filled up with spikes post-mortem, and then I was chucked back to the FOB heartbroken.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://imgur.com/a/FnKzYFe (right when I walked back into caves south tcomms via viro)
    other notable instances of logs I don't have include backup to where I was grabbed and dragged, inciting me to fight the pred and chase it, as well as when I seized up and fell limp due to the spike launcher.

How you would punish the accused:
    a heavy suspension or removal of the pred whitelist. either purposefully or by negligence of the HC, I died as a worthy prey via a clear breach and something along these lines would be appropriate

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I'm already pulling logs for a predator player report of this very same round, I don't believe anyone will mind if I pull them for this, too.

Logs will be pulled and sorted later today.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Synthetic Council Member QuickLoad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings

Indeed I went up to you and tried to pull you away from the others to ask for a duel; you pb'd me, this is 100% ok.
    As you chased me to the caves I skirmished you on a couple occasions with my combi-stick, mostly avoiding combat as I ran back inside of virology.
    Also, at some point here, I lost my combi-stick.
    Inside of Virology about 4 marines were there, one of them had my combi stick, I LPC'd him and punched him before retreiving the combi stick.
    The marines were congregated around the entrance and I disengaged a bit back. A delta marine(I believe you) tried to corner me, I LPC'd them and ran past them, along with running past the other marines(2 of them disengaged at this point).
    Another cloaked predator there at this point said something along the lines of "Want some help?" and before anything else happened shot you with 4-5 spikes.
    Indeed, the operation of the spike launcher seems to have been improper, but to make clear; I didn't have the spike launcher, nor do I believe I did anything improper. To help you differentiate between myself and the other predator, I never toggled cloak as far as I can remember, you were shot by the other predator, whom was observing the ordeal cloaked.(if you recall I was above you when he decloaked below you and shot you).

Does that help clear things up? The logs should be able to confirm my alibi. Let me know if you have any other questions or clarification ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for getting to it so quickly. Indeed, it was difficult to differentiate between the two predators as I believe you two had similar masks. If what you're saying is true, then the other predator in question not only breached HC via using a spike launcher, but seemingly also intervened in the hunt of another yautja. If this caused you any trouble and you really aren't the yautja in question, I must apologize for any inconvenience to your reputation, and would like to redirect this report to the other predator as soon as logs surface.
    Jonathan Hogg/SHP

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I checked logs quickly. The actual perpetrator for this report is Kerek
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I DM'ed Kerek regarding this situation. I've had a thorough conversation with him regarding the new pred HC changes and his misunderstanding to the honor/worthy/unworthy system, as he is an older player and neglected to keep up, and would like to withdraw this report. Apologies to QuickLoad and a thank you to both QuickLoad and Kerek for their haste in responding and working things out.
    Jonathan Hogg/SHP

Synthetic Council Member QuickLoad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem, thanks for being efficient and I'm glad it could all work out ^^

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn by OP. I'll be leaving it for Rob to read over and move however.

Closed.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could have sworn I posted in here already.

Any who, given that the two parties have kissed and made up, the council and I decided not to press forward with any displinary action.

Personally, I'm a big fan of community members coming together and solving their issues with talking and listening to one another before it gets to the point where action needs to be taken.

Report closed.

Result: No action will be taken against Kerek.