User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kerek - Predator Honor Code

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The player wasn't going along with the bloodsport we had planned. They were mute, refusing to talk and were moving which direction they were facing. It was clear the player was present and unintentionally showed themselves as present instead of SSD. I grabbed the player and infected them and threw them to the colony. My predator reasoned that since they didn't want to fight, eventually the spawn from his character would make good sport.

Realistically, what I did is no different from hitting them just a few times with our weapons then chopping their heads off.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies about the delay in getting to this.

So first off I want to get the instance of infection out of the way. Under normal circumstances the infection should probably not have happened however.....

The Yautja present gave you every chance in the world to interact with them, but you didn't. The only communication with them I see is "[05:14:28]SAY: Reene Rivera: Really guys fuck you (CKEY: Sinthell) (JOB: )". From there onwards you admit to staying silent, this in itself is bad roleplay at best, and possibly metagaming at worst.

While not correct form in anyway shape or I form I can see why Kerek infected you.

Result: Kerek will be receiving a verbal warning from me personally for you infecting you, though not one that will go on the WL warning history.

You were given plenty of chances to interact with the Yautja and you LRP'ed/Meta'ed it up.