User Tag List

Thread: solidfury7 - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

solidfury7 - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    solidfury7
    Character Name?
    William 'Mengele' Crimson
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    CMP
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    VortexGaming
    Total Ban Duration
    N/A
    Remaining Duration
    N/A
    What other servers do you play on?
    N/A
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Not within the last 4/5 years
    Reason for Ban
    //showthrea...hlight=Crimson ( Note was amended so posting this instead
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Fundamentally, I find that the job-ban was unwarranted, I was banned for in essence applying a crime to someone and due to situational circumstances, they were given 10 minutes more than minimum.

" The Minimum Punishment should be used in most cases unless it is a duplicate crime or several crimes have been committed and only one can be chosen."

This statement is directly from marine law and it specifically states that it should be used in most circumstances, however not all. Considering the suspect in questions actions caused a riot, a red alert and various other unrest across the ship, his timer was amended by 10 minutes.

Despite this I was given a rather sizeable ban despite having quite a clean record in recent history, other than arguing with a staff member in the past that a riot shotgun is a non lethal (but complying with his request to return it to the armory)

Now, despite being banned from CMP, I have still played Captain and MP and have no breaches in marine law and have strove to make rounds interesting, noteable but most importantly fun for everyone involved. These are the roles I often play the most, although I have played a few stints as SL and Squad marine since the ban.

I also provided assistance with the new marine law system Nanu constructed along with Awan and a few other MPs to make a more equal, enjoyable system for all with less loopholes.

I think anyone who knows me is aware that while I'm quite plain spoken and I rarely hide my feelings, that my actions as a player within the community is to have fun with roleplay, make fun and of course, remain within the rules.

My playtime has been somewhat reduced as of recently, however my partner has an autoimmune issue and is currently ill with everything going on so I've been having to put gaming on a backfoot.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for Admin Review.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    notes for solidfury7:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I've gone over your appeal with the admin team and we have decided to lift it.

You're a well known member of the community, and you are a very good MP/CMP, IMO, despite what some may say.

J-Ban lifted.