User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GeniyEvgeniy - Commander Application

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good job over all i like the fact you can coordinate squads well and answer the questions presented to you +1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been reading over your app and thinking about it a bit this past day or so.

I've seen you in leadership roles firsthand and even believe a number of your commendations and medals have been directly issued by myself to attest to your competency in CiC, SL, and so on. I've only had you as my XO a sparingly few amount of times but from what I've seen when placed in command, you have no difficulties in issuing orders, dealing with problems as they occur, and knowing how to properly address these problems from both an IC and OOC perspective. Your ability to make Evgeniy Kozlovtsev a believable character in the USCM having been a retainer from previous lore also shows your ability to RP and be creative.

Continue playing XO as much as possible to further show this, otherwise it's a +1 from me.

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your answers to Avalanchee's query was alright, but it leaves a bit to be desired in terms of personal intervention and how you'd go about carrying out the punishment. Still, you show you have a decent understanding of ML and aren't going to take disastrous slights and interruptions like that personally, which is necessary for the role.

Considering the community support around this and some of my own observations of your performance I'll +1 this. Just remember to be firm but fair with how you apply ML, and know that your decisions will be highly scrutinized.

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreamingIdiot View Post
    Your answers to Avalanchee's query was alright, but it leaves a bit to be desired in terms of personal intervention and how you'd go about carrying out the punishment. Still, you show you have a decent understanding of ML and aren't going to take disastrous slights and interruptions like that personally, which is necessary for the role.

Considering the community support around this and some of my own observations of your performance I'll +1 this. Just remember to be firm but fair with how you apply ML, and know that your decisions will be highly scrutinized.
    Pretty much this.

+1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have support from the community, as well as decent support from the Council. Though it's not the majority, I will help out here by chipping in my VERY OWN +1 since we have this discussed this app and all that fun stuff. No issues have been raised, except for the fact that a couple haven't seen you all that much in the CIC. Whether that be because of timezone issues, or something else I am not sure, but the community seems to have seen you enough to vouch for you. Therefore,

Resolved, accepted. Your perms will be updated shortly.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler: