Date of Incident
    March 20, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Nathon "PSI" Stafford

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Don't know

Accused Character Name
    William "Mengele" Crimson

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    4:18-4:22 PT so about 6:18-6:22 CST

What rule(s) were broken:

Description of the incident:
    I was CL and decided to try and get marines to join the PMCs. The CO saw me and yelled at me not to do this. I thought that I'm legally allowed to hire people to the PMCs if they sign it and it was perfectly fine for me to do this so I responded with "I can and I will". He didn't threaten me or anything afterword so I thought I'd be fine.

After I had asked some of the marines the CO ordered me to come up on the podium (this was during breifing) to RP talking about the PMC program. He literally asked me to advertise the PMC program yet after I finished my speech the CO said something about me inciting sedition and proceeded to BE me on the podium. He claimed I was inciting sedition and deserting but at no point did I legitimately threaten command nor do I pose any threat to him or command as a civillian. Its arguable that I somewhat undermined his command but if he genuinely thought I was trying to incite sedition he could've arrested me after briefing instead of literally having me give a speech to convince marines to join PMC. He permakilled me in front of all the marines at breifing to purposely humiliate me and while there weren't any MP's at the time he could've waited or just flat out arrested me himself.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    check logs

How you would punish the accused:
    Big warning or just remove whitelist altogether.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean,

As a Civilian, you attempted to recruit PMCs from the marine pool (which wasnt too huge may I add) and I told you specifically

"CPT William 'Mengele' Crimson [Command (CO)] says, "Corporate Liason, you cannot recruit men directly from the UA forces."",
    You replied, on command communications "Mr. Nathon 'PSI' Stafford [Command (CL)] says, "I can and I will""
    At this point, I attempt to hail MPs on communications, however none are present (RO also checked a few minutes prior)

Now, considering that you were quite literally attempting to illegally began to recruit my men, and had already began talks with some of the men who were discussing it publicly in the comms, with Alpha SL himself telling his men that he would kill anyone who defected, I decided to deal with you personally. I called you to the podium along with the XO, as its easier to summon you to me rather than track you or attempt to breach your office.

I realised that BEing you infront of the marines would have ended poorly, so I let you do that job for me, you basically admitted to attempting to subvert my control publicly, so after your little speech, I BE'ed you. And the marines totally agreed with it because you were quite literally taking command of units from me.

TLDR: Civilian attempted to unlawfully recruit marines, without speaking to the CO, against the COs permission and got executed for it when no MPs were available to handle it.
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If its such a big deal then why couldn't you just arrest me? Having me do a speech just made me think you were going along with it but then you just end my round like that. If I'm inciting sedition then why don't you physically threaten me instead of just outright annihilating me.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by AcuteCircle; 03-21-2020 at 03:32 AM.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello.
    I was XO this round and a witness of this incident.
    Firstly, I would like to add that contracting marines in the PMC force is illegal.
    During Briefing, you just announced that you wanted to recruit marines in the PMC force, directly inciting that the marines leave their duties to join you and the PMCs.
    The BE was lawful, there were NO MPs awake to arrest you so the Captain BEd you on the spot.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because I had no MPs.

Look man, you decided to be Billy big balls and literally disregard the Captains order and literally try steal his man, on his own ship and had the gall to tell him you can do it wither he likes it or not and do it anyway.

Youd have ended up on the chopping block MP or not.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be less mad if you just kicked my ass and threw me in perma but its literally the worst when you just fucking end me like that. Especially when you literally ask me to go up on podium and announce it as if you were going along with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Kleiner View Post
    Hello.
    The BE was lawful, there were NO MPs awake to arrest you so the Captain BEd you on the spot.
    He's the captain, he can literally type ":v Arrest the CL for sedition anyone capable " and then I'm fucked basically

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You played a dangerous gamble and you lost.

Next time don't try to literally take control of a military vessels crew and turn them in to your private army.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by solidfury7 View Post
    You played a dangerous gamble and you lost.

Next time don't try to literally take control of a military vessels crew and turn them in to your private army.
    I didn't even know it counted as sedition. I posed zero threat to you as a civillian was IMO hiring people legally but whatever