User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't know - 4,16

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I didn't even know it counted as sedition. I posed zero threat to you as a civillian was IMO hiring people legally but whatever
    You were discharging and hiring Marines without my knowledge. Removing them from my command.

You were then warned not to do it.

You proceeded to quite blatantly tell me you are doing it regardless, twice.

You began to recruit Marines in to your PMC force.

You were executed for it.

You were subverting my command and you were given two chances to cease your activity.

This'll be my last post on the matter unless the assigned staff have any inquiries.
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by solidfury7 View Post
    You were discharging and hiring Marines without my knowledge. Removing them from my command.

You were then warned not to do it.

You proceeded to quite blatantly tell me you are doing it regardless, twice.

You began to recruit Marines in to your PMC force.

You were executed for it.

You were subverting my command and you were given two chances to cease your activity.

This'll be my last post on the matter unless the assigned staff have any inquiries.
    I'd agree with you if you didn't make me go up on podium and give a speech about it. You literally ordered me on the podium and then BE'd me after I gave a speech you asked me to give. How am I not going to look at that as you greifing me? Again I pose zero threat to you as a civillian and if it's that bad of a problem you can just arrest me its not that hard even without MP's.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll add a little more, as you brought up a new point.

You are attempting to claim that you were forced in to saying all of this. Which is ridiculous as the logs show you were doing this against my orders.

The only reason you were shot in such a manner was as an example to the Marines and for you to basically do my job for me and to show why you were being BE'd, as I explained shortly after your execution to the men.

You were shot for refusing a two direct orders and warning to cease recruiting my men. Which you in essence told me "Fuck off I can do what I want" over comms.

I made an attempt to get MPs and none were present. so I dealt with it myself. Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs have been posted wait for CO councilor and Bancrose to make a decision
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by solidfury7 View Post
    I'll add a little more, as you brought up a new point.

You are attempting to claim that you were forced in to saying all of this. Which is ridiculous as the logs show you were doing this against my orders.
    logs show you told me to go up on podium. The first times were against your orders. When you told me to go up on podium I just thought "oh hes going to RP it cool" and did as such until you BE'd me

The Neverplayer Commodore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As for this report we will be siding up with Crimson, and this is why:

Crimson specifically ordered the CL not to recruit any marines to the PMC force at the begining of the round to which this later, replied: “ I can and I will”, showing him a strong sign that he would ignore his order.

When the CO in cause confirmed his order, the CL decided to dare him and went on with his plan to recruit marines. Just as a side note, these 2 actions were reason enough to warrant a BE in this specific situation.

A quick look at the logs shows Crimson giving the CL multiple chances to stand down, but he ignored him and tried to recruit marines to the PMC force anyways, so this falls completely on the CL.

As for the BE itself, Crimson had no MPs or SOs ready to take action so the BE itself in this situation was reasonable.

Finally, when Crimson called the CL on the podium, this later, had the choice of not bringing the subject up, and could talk about everything else related to Weston-Yamada in form of a RP, but the CL still went for it.

Therefore, the Council has deemed this BE valid.

Note: If a CO does not authorize the hiring of marines as PMCs, the CL may be charged with sedition.
    Last edited by smov; 04-05-2020 at 03:35 PM.
    Captain Morgan Young

Charlie Squad Medic main and the worst nade Thrower you Will ever see.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was resolved with Smov's post. Therefore I'll be closing this.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler: