User Tag List

Thread: KuroNyra - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KuroNyra - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    KuroNyra
    Character Name?
    KuroNyra (Discord name)
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    None.
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Novik (and something about King Nothing in his pseudo)
    Total Ban Duration
    24H
    Remaining Duration
    23H
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    None.
    Reason for Ban
    Spoke about current round one time -forgot about the current round rule on the moment, and again I aplogise for that-. Because I was gibbed by an OB.
    Being gibbed isn't the problem. The problem was that there was no sound at all for the OB being sent. Problem that was there since my return but wasn't too troublesome, (I tought to myself it was just isolate instance, but it's apparently not the case)
    Thus I contacted the Discord on the gameplay-help to have an idea on how I could fix that problem.

I simply received a warning, but no answer at all from Novik about the problem, who just spoke about the rules. And yes, I did break a rule, and I apologise for that.

I expected novik to give me an answer after he talked about the rules. But then he just said nothing, so I contacted him again to see if he didn't have any idea on how to solve the problem.

I simply got a ban in answer.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I do not want to get unbanned, well to be unbanned would be nice but it's just 24H so I can survive.

What I want is to have my problem SOLVED. And the behavior of Novik being looked at on this matter. While I dont want any punishement or anything against him. But I do feel his behavior was way too severe in the instance.

Because I don't know guys, if someone require some help for a gameplay problem, and apologise for a rulebreaking. You don't simply throw him away like that.

Especially when he make it clear the problem was there for multiple round and is gamebreaking.

There was no need to be this brutal, or even to directly put a ban.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ban is 24 hours only and therefore cannot be appealed. If you believe the member of staff banned you incorrectly you need to file a staff report.

Resolved, denied.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001