User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unknownity - Synthetic Application

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only one problem with your story, you say "forcing" a smile, while synths don't really "force" anything. They lack the ability to be reluctant in a sense, so a synthetic wouldn't "force" an emotion, they're just acting like it,

How can we trust you to play a synthetic on a regular basis if it took you 7+ days to write something that shows you understand how synths work?
    Synthetic Senator

Whitelisted Synthetic Unknownity's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can we trust you to play a synthetic on a regular basis if it took you 7+ days to write something that shows you understand how synths work?
    I have known Synth behavior since I made the application and the issue was always been being unable to properly describe and/or express things which shows that I needed to make three stories to give you a clear view of someone's character. I can guarantee you that I know how Synthetics act as they do, I will just have a hard time explaining you with a story or a set script.
    Samuel 'Prophet' Logue
    BRAVO n CHARLIE Forever
    "Getting too old for this shit."
    ----
    Synthetic Kyra
    ---
    Yautja Shi'rei Mei'ka
    ----
    POW
    Burrower main

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am willing to give you a try based on how much effort you put into this and clearly learned along the way, your third story finally captures Kyra in how you described. You gotta put in effort to roleplay her as you wrote here. Also, another thing, make sure when you play as synthetic to proof-read your sentences as you write them. Other people on synth council were not a fan of your English; run on sentences and lack of proper grammar. Make sure you're understandable.

Accepted
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.