User Tag List

Thread: Jane123 - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jane123 - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Jane123
    Character Name?
    Maxwell (i forget the lastname)
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    This isnt a jobban related ban.
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    ugnip55
    Total Ban Duration
    3 Hours
    Remaining Duration
    2.8 Hours at time of appeal
    What other servers do you play on?
    Hippie Station, Paradise Station, S.T.A.L.K.E.R RP, that one ww2 combat server that I forget the name of,
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    This one and on hippie once at hippe it was a temp ban I belive and on here it was a job ban maybe I had some others cant remember but the job ban was related to me ssding inside a tank and I forgot that I cant LOOC crew mates and I didn't contact a admin I thought everything would be fine sience I looced but the TC didn't receive it and I happened to be away longer then expected
    Reason for Ban
    They said EORG but I only stuck a shotgun in my mouth didn't shoot anyone also the shotgun had slugs loaded and EORG states that its generateing combat logs about attacking allied groups like friendly marines or anyone allied to marines etc but shooting yourself dosent do that technically and dosent create EORG maybe they meant where I got shot by flechettche but I was already dead then and it was from someone else
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I don't really have any evidence sience I left the game and also don't quite know how to screenshot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wait. oh I didn't check the rules I made a rookie mistake 24 hours or under bans shouldn't be posted and they wont get resolved

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    EORG bans are not appealble.

Suicide and Attacking other players are considered EORG and you'll be banned for it.

Exception when different factions attack each other.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait then why isn't suicide listed as a EORG thing? it never states suicide is a EORG ban offence

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    End of Round Grief (EORG) is fighting and generating any combat logs with friendly players after the round ends and is an immediate 3-hour ban without warning. Exceptions are between normal enemies, such as Marines and Aliens, Marines and UPP, etc. see?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'll request that to be updated by management. But we have been enforcing EORG bans for suicide for a LONG time.

After all, No sane marine would shot himselves in the head after a operation.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EORG bans are not appealable. Just because it's round end, doesn't mean you can go and break other rules, such as our suicide rule.

Resolved.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.