Date of Incident
    March 25, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Elder Empress

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Dr. Lance

Accused Character Name
    Bruce

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    About 12:00 EST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Combat Synthing

Description of the incident:
    Bruce placed a predator trap in my path, attempted to bodyblock me, and then attacked me with a Katana while I was around marines- on the frontline- in the caves.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Admins can collect the relevent logs, but here's a copy+paste of what happened
    Spoiler Spoiler:

How you would punish the accused:
    Depends on if he has prior notes, I don't know. They have a punishment system in place.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs: (all combat logs involving Bruce are colored)
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by superjo98; 03-25-2020 at 05:15 AM.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i'm healing wounded and a xeno comes out of the darkness and tries to kill me and my wounded, I am going to retaliate. As far as I knew, it wasn't a frontline.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was CO for this round and I ordered the synth to seek out the xendigo screecher, synths are allowed to use melee weapons and I thought it was okay for him to use the trap given that he actually RP'd with the predators to get it. This is a pure salt report and you know it, we all had a fun round and no rules were broken. If the synth player does somehow get in trouble for this i'll take responsibility as I gave him the command for it

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreven View Post
    I was CO for this round and I ordered the synth to seek out the xendigo screecher, synths are allowed to use melee weapons and I thought it was okay for him to use the trap given that he actually RP'd with the predators to get it. This is a pure salt report and you know it, we all had a fun round and no rules were broken. If the synth player does somehow get in trouble for this i'll take responsibility as I gave him the command for it
    I must say ontop of this, I didn't seek out the Queen. The Queen came straight to where I was treating wounded, and I only retaliated. But thank you for your response.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Survivor View Post
    I must say ontop of this, I didn't seek out the Queen. The Queen came straight to where I was treating wounded, and I only retaliated. But thank you for your response.
    Aye, I was just saying from my perspective. I saw you doing heaps of synth stuff through the round too, like securing the bar camp and helping wounded, even trying to get our triage working at round start. I thought itd be funny that we had this synth champion trying to slay the queen, which ended up happening because the queen kept charging us in the caves

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://gyazo.com/b0dc8a55a778c22804d2610faaa2cd39
    https://gyazo.com/1dbbbcc51b61a6dcf3a1b417b6488280

Relevant rules

I didn't record the actual fight, but there were plenty of marines there to fight me.

"This aggressive behavior, however, is suppressed in large-scale engagements. Should a Synthetic Unit be present directly on the frontlines, additional self-preservation laws are activated to prevent the loss of the Synthetic Unit. These laws prevent a synthetic from actively attacking enemy combatants while stationed at the frontlines. During this time, the Synthetic Unit should be making it their priority to heal the wounded and drag others to safety. If a Synthetic Unit is actively assaulting or killing enemy forces in frontline engagements, they will be terminated and their parts salvaged for other unit repairs."

Taken from the rules and screenshot above.

And the "frontline" in CM means wherever a large sum of marines are engaging a large sum of xenos, which was the section of caves I attacked you in.

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. Danny Barrett here.

I was there when the whole ordeal happened--my take is this.

I was up north of the Queen's position before that. I was with a few others, and then I heard the looming screech in the south. I moved down south, saw the Queen rushing downed marines, and ran at her with my M39. Among those charging them were around 6-7 other marines, though not all firing. However, I did see the Synthetic taking up the field and hitting the Queen with a katana. I'm fairly certain they even ran past fire to make sure to get ahead and keep putting DPS on the Queen. By the last shots of my mags, the Synth already put in the killing blow--but it could've also been the combined shots of all the other marines. Either way, they still contributed to the death of the Queen, who was pretty obviously running away at that point.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yayyay007 View Post
    Hi. Danny Barrett here.

I was there when the whole ordeal happened--my take is this.

I was up north of the Queen's position before that. I was with a few others, and then I heard the looming screech in the south. I moved down south, saw the Queen rushing downed marines, and ran at her with my M39. Among those charging them were around 6-7 other marines, though not all firing. However, I did see the Synthetic taking up the field and hitting the Queen with a katana. I'm fairly certain they even ran past fire to make sure to get ahead and keep putting DPS on the Queen. By the last shots of my mags, the Synth already put in the killing blow--but it could've also been the combined shots of all the other marines. Either way, they still contributed to the death of the Queen, who was pretty obviously running away at that point.
    I got pushed by another xeno behind the Queen and fire, it was just circumstance unfortunately. The cavalry of marines were a bit too late to assist, the situation had already begun and I was trapped behind fire and the Queen/other xenos and had to deal with what was started to escape.

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Survivor View Post
    I got pushed by another xeno behind the Queen and fire, it was just circumstance unfortunately. The cavalry of marines were a bit too late to assist, the situation had already begun and I was trapped behind fire and the Queen/other xenos and had to deal with what was started to escape.
    Yeah--fair enough. Just keep in mind, this is my biased viewpoint. This is not at all unbiased; since it's what I saw primarily, not what is entirely factual (as I had literally just arrived). It should be taken HEAVILY with a grain of salt for consideration in this report.