Sorry for late response. I found this report fairly difficult to analyze. Combat synthing is a big no, but also we have a rule that you're allowed to combat in states of emergency. Looking at logs, this was not a frontline. Queen had 2 xenos with her that fleed from the looks of it. It's perfectly fine for Lance to want to protect wounded. But what worries me is what Dreven said: he apparently ordered you to kill the queen and the moment you did, you reported it to him directly. You trapped the queen and by testimony of yayyay, as she tried to flee, you kept rushing at her and getting hits in, even though other marines already were attacking her. Obviously the queen couldn't get far because you trapped her, and you used this fact to kill her. Also your previous interaction with the captain who ordered you to kill the queen makes your intent in here dubious. It goes beyond self defense and just trying to score kills, logs even show that queen didn't attack you once. Synthetic council finds this action not okay.

Me and the synthetic council decided to issue a warning to Lance. Leave killing big targets to marines, and don't chase if they want to back off, especially if they don't even hit you once.